Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Any recommendations for TV Box sets and new to DVD film releases appreciated.

My fave things on Boxset have been : The West Wing, 24 and the Soprano's........

Enjoy lots of different genres of film........ but not been to the cinema for a couple of years so may have missed some good-uns.........

I'm all ears:

Some more recommendations for you, sir - this time mostly Canadian, though:

The Wallander Series (but the Swedish original, not the corny British adaptation)

Durham County

DaVinci's Inquest

KARATE_KID_2010wallpaper1.jpg

This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! 6.5/10

Totally agree, was expecting it to be dross but was pleasantly surprised.

Apart from the winning kick though, the special effects on that were absolutely terrible. Worst minute or two of cinema I've ever seen, genuinely.

Great film, but the ending was way too predictable.

LOVED Law abiding Citizen, so cleverly done. And you know how you say the ending...

do you mean how it was gerard butler sneaking out or the bit at the very end where he gets shafted and blown to pieces?

because I guessed they'd get the bomb in, but I was unsure whether it was actually him doing the stuff

Totally agree, was expecting it to be dross but was pleasantly surprised.

Apart from the winning kick though, the special effects on that were absolutely terrible. Worst minute or two of cinema I've ever seen, genuinely.

LOVED Law abiding Citizen, so cleverly done. And you know how you say the ending...

do you mean how it was gerard butler sneaking out or the bit at the very end where he gets shafted and blown to pieces?

because I guessed they'd get the bomb in, but I was unsure whether it was actually him doing the stuff

A bit of both to be honest. Still a great film though!