Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

:nono: you make me sad...

:P I've only seen 2 of the first 4 i think, so i was a bit lost. We just wanted something to watch after college today, it was between that, Arthur, Source Code or Yogi Bear. Arthur looks like it is going to be terrible, source code looks a bit heavy for some of the people i went with and Yogi bear is a bit young, so we decided on 'Fast 5' as it was called.

Saw this for the first time today...

Was good. Nice animation, good story and voice acting. As kids films go, it has to be up with the best.

My first ever DVD was the Iron Giant, great film, haven't seen it in years though.

Edited by Jackirius

I don't think I've seen any of the Fast and Furious films through, my mates are going tonight and I probably would've gone with them if I wasn't back at uni but they don't appeal to me that much if I'm honest.

I don't think I've seen any of the Fast and Furious films through, my mates are going tonight and I probably would've gone with them if I wasn't back at uni but they don't appeal to me that much if I'm honest.

Maybe you have taste? :)

Watched it last night in bed, it wasn't that bad tbh. Worth the watch anyway.

Tonight......

the-lincoln-lawyer-2-202x300.jpg

I've read the book, so hoping the films as good. They rarely are though.

Then....

knockoutdvd.jpg

Edited by Leicfox

followed by this..................

insidious

I put the quilt over my head during the film to which my missus replied "If your not watching it, turn it off, as I'm not watching it on my own" (I've not added the profanities.) :crylaugh:

As I said earlier, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I thought it was genuinely scary.

Edited by Leicfox

Just watched the trailer, christ that looks ****ed up....downloading now. :thumbup: This film passed me be completely. :unsure:

Its released in UK in like July but in America it was released in January :/

USA 21 January 2011 (Sundance Film Festival) (premiere)

Canada 25 March 2011 (limited)

USA 6 May 2011 (limited)

Netherlands 19 May 2011

UK 22 July 2011

Been dubious of downloading incase of fakes, let me know if you find good copy :thumbup:

Tonight......

the-lincoln-lawyer-2-202x300.jpg

I've read the book, so hoping the films as good. They rarely are though.

Any good? I've read the book too and somebody just lent me the film, I'll probably watch it this week.