Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised eh? ;)

I found it totally unscarey and not in the least unnerving.

oh i agree,it seemed to mix everything into the plot tho,The Whicker Man,Don't Look Now and Pet Semetary spring to mind!

just thought it was better than most horrors you get now days.

have you seen insidious?

And it has Ed Helms in :wub: gotta go and see this.

Its ****ing brilliant and the fella from the Wire doing his Omar impression is hilarious.

John C Reilly doing his best Ricky Gervais/David Koechner impression is aces as well. Anne Heche has aged well too - took me until the credits to realise who it was.

The rest of the cast is unreal - Rob Cordry, Alia Shawkat, Sigourney Weaver and Stephen Root. Amazing.

The Little Miss Sunshine comparison was a little lazy because its an Indie flick with a lot of characters and a lazier one is the Hangover cos of the drinking related comedy but its ****ing brilliant.

GO SEE IT

I never got round to it, i will be tonight though. I'll let you know.

Just watched it. Quite true to the book. Fair, there was a bit too much going on to give the film maker enough time to build up the tension. 6/10

That reminds me, I've been trying to remember the name of an Asian film about a father and son who live in a poor area and the son finds a little alien that is like a toy. I've seen it before but can't remember anything about it and want to watch it again. Anyone know what it is called?

That reminds me, I've been trying to remember the name of an Asian film about a father and son who live in a poor area and the son finds a little alien that is like a toy. I've seen it before but can't remember anything about it and want to watch it again. Anyone know what it is called?

Was it a tartan asia film? You can probably find a site which has the full list of Asian movies,

I saw a film a while ago with a very similar story, but it was a Japanese Anime, and the boy was a girl, and the alien was a cat I think. And that helps in now way whatsoever <_<

Watched Jackass 3D (not in 3D :P ) last night. Really enjoyed it. Appreciate that some think it gets a bit old but it's entertaining enough and there's plenty of funny stuff apart from the stunts that goes on as well.

Was it a tartan asia film? You can probably find a site which has the full list of Asian movies,

I saw a film a while ago with a very similar story, but it was a Japanese Anime, and the boy was a girl, and the alien was a cat I think. And that helps in now way whatsoever <_<

It could have been Tartan Asia, although the Tartan Asia I remember seeing were alot more violent than this, I'll have a look through some titles to check. I've already been looking on IMDB searching the actors who I thought might be in it, but no luck.

I think the lad finds the toy / alien on a rubbish dump near the shack him and his Dad live in, if that's any help to anyone who might know.

Watched Jackass 3D (not in 3D :P ) last night. Really enjoyed it. Appreciate that some think it gets a bit old but it's entertaining enough and there's plenty of funny stuff apart from the stunts that goes on as well.

I haven't seen any Jackass for years but one bit in the first film sticks in my mind - the part where they hide in the bushes on a golf course with an air horn and when someone is swinging for a shot they blast it out!! :crylaugh: Oh I was frickin ballin when they did that!