Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

drive-angry-3d-275x155.jpg

A vengeful father escapes from hell and chases after the men who killed his daughter and kidnapped his granddaughter.

Wildly over the top but weirdly cool and entertaining.

bono-poster.jpg

Two brothers attempt to become global rock stars but can only look on as old school friends U2 become the biggest band in the world.

Its not the greatest film ever made but I enjoy it..

Edited by Leicfox

Watched Pan's Labyrinth and Battle Royale recently, enjoyed both I didn't find them as amazing as they're supposed to be.

Pans Labyrinth was a bit over rated for me.

Battle Royale was just amazing, one of my fav films!

Pans Labyrinth was a bit over rated for me.

Battle Royale was just amazing, one of my fav films!

Yeah I liked Battle Royale, only watched it for the first time a few days ago. Recommend any other films like that?

Yeah I liked Battle Royale, only watched it for the first time a few days ago. Recommend any other films like that?

Hard to think of anything similar, if you like asian cinema though i'd definitly recommend Infernal Affairs, Oldboy, A Bittersweet Life... Tartan Asia who do the DVDs here have a great colection of movies.

Edit. Actually something similar to Battle Royale is a japanese animation called Gantz. They actually recently made a live action film on it, i've seen the animation which is decent, you might wanna check it out?

Edited by zubi

Hard to think of anything similar, if you like asian cinema though i'd definitly recommend Infernal Affairs, Oldboy, A Bittersweet Life... Tartan Asia who do the DVDs here have a great colection of movies.

Edit. Actually something similar to Battle Royale is a japanese animation called Gantz. They actually recently made a live action film on it, i've seen the animation which is decent, you might wanna check it out?

Cheers mate I'll check them out :thumbup:

Bittersweet Life is basically the coolest mob film of all time.

Had never heard of it till i just saw your post and have to say that is now on my to watch list after having a look on IMDB. Cheers.

Beastie Boys - always make you wanna dance. Hilarious trailer, hope the movie itself can do it justice.

This was shown 2 weeks ago late on Chan4,was only funny in parts,didn't really live up to its potential !

Beastie Boys - always make you wanna dance. Hilarious trailer, hope the movie itself can do it justice.

I've had The Road on blu ray for about 2 months, I really need to watch it.

Realy liked that film , its a more realistic take on the end of the world but thats a good thing if your fed up of the over the top action versions like me