Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Someone pick a good but relatively unknown film in the last 2 or 3 years for me to watch. Need something other than mainstream to watch and there's a lot of film buffs on here who have good taste :D! I think Rico would be able to provide something good! Would prefer comedy and/or horror please :)

Someone pick a good but relatively unknown film in the last 2 or 3 years for me to watch. Need something other than mainstream to watch and there's a lot of film buffs on here who have good taste :D! I think Rico would be able to provide something good! Would prefer comedy and/or horror please :)

Don't let Purpleronnie see that you've put that lol

Heres a few titles,read the reviews and see what you fancy: Surveiillance,Daybreakers,The Collector,Eden Lake,Triangle,Pandorum,Perfect Gettaway,The Crazies

Heres a few titles,read the reviews and see what you fancy: Surveiillance,Daybreakers,The Collector,Eden Lake,Triangle,Pandorum,Perfect Gettaway,The Crazies

Cheers mate will check those out throughout this week :)

Guest ttfn

I've had The Road on blu ray for about 2 months, I really need to watch it.

I'll see your two and raise you to 6! I've got to get round to watching it.

To follow up the discussion on Kick Ass, I saw it about a month ago and absolutely loved it. It gave me an absolutely whopping grin for about the next 2 hours.

Just like to say that the film i am nearly through watching is pretty good. Very, very similar to Goodfellas.

Kill The Irishman.

will try and get this

exit through a gift shop

Not sure if anybody can help me. Looking for a certain film..

Can't remember too much about the plot line, it was kind of like Saw, though, a guy had his hands and feet put in some wet concrete, and then some high powered UV lights burnt him to death.. Anybody know what it's called?

Can't remember too much about the plot line, it was kind of like Saw, though, a guy had his hands and feet put in some wet concrete, and then some high powered UV lights burnt him to death.. Anybody know what it's called?

Sounds like a nice family film, that one. lol

Think the films called Untraceable with Diane Lane and Colin Hanks

43_midi.jpg