Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

that case ruined so many lives

I told one of my friends a few weeks ago to watch it as she'd never heard of the Zodiac killer. She watched it and said it was far too long and boring cos he was never caught and so therefore a pointless film. :facepalm:

I told one of my friends a few weeks ago to watch it as she'd never heard of the Zodiac killer. She watched it and said it was far too long and boring cos he was never caught and so therefore a pointless film. :facepalm:

some people have got no culture lol

Just moticed these 2 films are on tonight,both worth a viewing.

zodiac_movie_dvd_lancastria.jpg

Watching this now. Why would you stop to a man beeping his horn, in the middle of nowhere, whilst you have a baby in the car?

You're basically asking to be murdered.

Saw Insidious mentioned a page or 2 ago, and echo what they say. Not your generic plot for a horror film, and a cross between Inception and Paranormal Activity. Not as in-depth or out-there as Inception, but for me definitely scarier than Paranormal Activity.

Another one for the list. I have so many to watch now. :|

lol what you need is to be stranded on a dessert island with only a dvd player and HD tele... and a love film acount :P perhaps a seagull can make the deliveries

lol what you need is to be stranded on a dessert island with only a dvd player and HD tele... and a love film acount :P perhaps a seagull can make the deliveries

Can i not just be stranded in my house? Why do i need to go to a desert island? lol

I thought "The Uncanny Valley!" Very close, but still a bit odd!

Yeah, after I realized, it was quite obvious. I thought "wow, they've really done a sterling job to make him look so young again... oh wait" :giggle:

I do love me some Captain Jack Sparrow!

You mean some moron played Secret of Monkey Island, thought they could turn it into a film and failed epicly.

Anyone seen Attack the Block yet? Really want to see it.

Saw Thor last week in a cinema in Fakenham (Norfolk). Wife and I were the only people in there! Wasn't impressed by Thor's bit-part Asgard friends, nor the chemistry (or lack of) between Portman and Hemsworth.

Not a disaster, but one of the poorer recent superhero films.

Has it got subtitles or is it actually in English?

French with subtitles. It's best to watch it subtitles as the french as well as french arab dialects really give the film character.

On that note, does anybody recommend any other non hollywood exports?

Edited by zubi

French with subtitles. It's best to watch it subtitles as the french as well as french arab dialects really give the film character.

Ughh, hate watching stuff in a different language :rolleyes:

Shall give it a go though, sounds/looks very good :thumbup: