Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Can someone tell me what the deal is with POTC?

I saw 10 minutes of it for the first time yesterday and it was just absolutely bizzare.

Never did want to see any of them and now I've had a snap shot I still don't want to.

edit: Oh and Rico, if thats 8 legged freaks I wouldn't bother.

Edited by ajthefox

Can someone tell me what the deal is with POTC?

I saw 10 minutes of it for the first time yesterday and it was just absolutely bizzare.

Never did want to see any of them and now I've had a snap shot I still don't want to.

edit: Oh and Rico, if thats 8 legged freaks I wouldn't bother.

its The Thing mate,but thanks for the warning lol

Couldnt find the post, But whoever put up

Star Suckers

Thanks, another genius movie that you just wish the world could all watch....as an aside, whoever enjoyed it, may i recommend "Czech Dream"

cheers

:thumbup:

It_Happened_One_Night.jpg

Damn good film (and according to IMDb trivia the inspiration for Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam and Pepe le Pew!).

They just don't make them like this any more (well maybe apart from "Out of Sight").

Always seen bits and bobs of this film whenever its been on so last night sat down to watch the Director's cut version, at 4 hours long. I figured as it was late i'd watch maybe an hour then finish it today. Watched the first hour and what a brilliant film so far. Cannot wait to see the rest later.

Dances-with-Wolves.jpg

Watched a norwegian film called 'O'horten'.

It was boring.

1/10.

The plot: A drama focused on a life-changing moment in 67-year-old train engineer Odd Horten's existence: the evening of his retirement.

Have to say it doesn't sound the most thrilling of movies,