Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Where's this mythical Saino's with all it's brand new films for £2!!!???

Fosse Park Sainsburys,just stumble on the sale last week,films start at £1 ,boxsets from £4,some really good titles too

Also selling CDs from £1,managed to pick up Muse,Kings Of Leon and David Guetta :ph34r:

Fosse Park Sainsburys,just stumble on the sale last week,films start at £1 ,boxsets from £4,some really good titles too

Also selling CDs from £1,managed to pick up Muse,Kings Of Leon and David Guetta :ph34r:

Heading there now! :o

Just catching a bit of "Stop-Loss" on Film4. Looks to be a dreadful film but I can put up with that for a bit of Ryan Philippe... :D

Watched it a couple of weeks ago,I thought it wasn't too bad myself :dunno:

Watched 127 hours.

Pretty good, a bit odd knowing exactly what happens before you watched it.

Theres a documentary where he goes back to the spot where he was trapped on youtube.

This is what i gathered and i havent watched it yet. is it worth a watch? Sounds good but as the end is kind of common knowledge im abit apprehensive. had it on the HD for a long while but being advertised on sky this week has reminded me of my to watch list.

Shame they couldn't find anywhere in Leicester. Would have been nice seeing Anne Hathaway prance around in a latex suit. haha

http://www.metro.co.uk/film/865934-the-dark-knight-rises-finds-new-home-for-batman-in-nottingham

Wollaton Hall has been chosen as Bruce Wayne and butler Alfred Pennyworth's new abode for the third Batman adventure.

The Elizabethan mansion, which is Grade One listed building, will be closed to the public from June 10 to July 6, so that it can be transformed into Wayne Manor for the shoot.

Batman-on-Film said it was 'in order to enable a film to have exclusive access to the site'.

It currently houses Nottingham's Natural History Museum, Nottingham's Industrial Museum and the Yard Gallery.

In Batman Begins, Mentmore Towers in Buckinghamshire was used as the exterior for Wayne Manor.

It's currently being turned into a resort and golf course, which explains why The Dark Knight Rises had to find a new place for Batman to call home.

Christian Bale reprises his role as the Caped Crusader in The Dark Knight Rises which also stars Anne Hathaway, Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard.

Matthew Modine is also set to join the cast as villain Nixon.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/film/865934-the-dark-knight-rises-finds-new-home-for-batman-in-nottingham#ixzz1OxFzqNZu

This is what i gathered and i havent watched it yet. is it worth a watch? Sounds good but as the end is kind of common knowledge im abit apprehensive. had it on the HD for a long while but being advertised on sky this week has reminded me of my to watch list.

Its watchable, not great not shit.

Watched Kenny yesterday, dont think I've laughed so much watching a film for ages, some of the little sayings kenny came out with were hilarious especially when delivered with that aussie dead pan.

Is Saw VI any good?? and also has anybody ever watched the shouting men?? Quality film, absolutely hilarious

I watched 1 and 2 then gave up. Too many of them. They will end up spawning a million sequals like Friday the 13th or Elm Street.

P.S. I realise that doesn't answer your question whatsoever. :P

Edited by MikeyT

macgruber-poster_353x516.jpg

One of the worst movies I've seen all year.

Pathetic acting, horrible story, terrible jokes and above all, a psychopath as the main character. How very endearing.

Whereas the original MacGyver TV series was entertaining, refreshing, thrilling and also teaching you a smart thing or two, this lame and ordinary SNL-skit-turned-feature is a blunder of the highest order.

Comedy has gone downhill quite a lot in the past ten years, and Hollywood's attempts at parodies are even worse than that.

3/10