Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

220px-X-MenFirstClassMoviePoster.jpg

One of the better superhero films. There were a couple of times I had a lump in my throat, which is strange for a film like this - it wasn't all flash bang wallop.

looks like someone needs to learn to chew their popcorn properly :whistle:

This is amazing.

I remember buying People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm when it came out, fitted in with the whole acid house thing (well I thought so at the time), back when hip hop was exciting and innovative.

I'll definately check it out.

If anybody wants a download link for it pm me. I wish they focused on the music making process a bit more in it but it explains the break up of the group in a fair bit of depth.

On a sidenote, are they still rumoured to release a new album?

On a sidenote, are they still rumoured to release a new album?

They have 1 album left on there original contract from 1989, which is stated in the film. But nothing in the film or elsewhere suggests they'll make another. Not even sure I'd want another, been so long since they recorded an album together now

Just watched Sucker Punch.

What a waste of 2hrs. Awful film that relies on SFX and thinks it's really clever. It's not, it's arse.

I'll give it 2/10 and that's only because it has a few bits of skirt in it. I watch a lot of film and consider myself to be quite educated. I've not seen such pish in a long time.

AVOID. Do something constructive with 2 hrs instead. A colonic would be more enjoyable.