Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

But Lucas seems to have forgotten about actually conveying teh story and seems more concerned about getting as many annoying characters in as possible so he can flex his CGI muscles (which he couldn't do in the original ones). I'd recommend watching the original ones first because they are better and the story still works if you view them as a stand alone trilogy. Then you can go back and see the background to how things happened while simultaneously wanting to punch Jar Jar Binnks.

"Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like ****in'..Shaft!"

Have you watched the originals recently!?!? I mean really... They are what they are... It's not exactly highbrow is it!?

And the plot of the prequels as a whole is fantastic... it's a big political drama (I can see past the CGI, maybe you can't?!).

It's quite simple why the the second trilogy wasn't as good and that is because there was no true charasmatic character like Han Solo.

Saying that if jaja binks wasn't in episode one, i would say that it would be in my top 3 fav star wars films.

It's quite simple why the the second trilogy wasn't as good and that is because there was no true charasmatic character like Han Solo.

Saying that if jaja binks wasn't in episode one, i would say that it would be in my top 3 fav star wars films.

It's all about the Emperor!!

Two films last night:

Son of Rambow: Really good indie, Brit flick. Set in 80's (reminded me of my chilhood a bit - sniffing rubbers, exchange students!). 8/10

Singin' in the Rain: Never seen before... dead good and funny... everyone should see (especially Tabou!! :P ) 9/10

• 2 weeks later...