Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just watched Neds. It was awesome. Very gritty and at times brutal. Some great performances from first time actors that have probably experienced the social surroundings depicted in the film.

8.5/10 see this jimmy!!!

Could you understand what they were saying?

Bridesmaids is right good. It's obviously compared to The Hangover but is not quite on that level. Very funny though. Kristen Wiig <3

The Roomate is woeful. Never tense and never gory and never scary and never any good. But i would smash the granny out of Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly. And Daneel Harris. And Aly Michalka.

I have massive yellow fever. Was in HK last year, by God. Fukoaka and Tokyo in the new year hopefully - oh yes.

When'd you change back to Finnegan?

I'd been writing love poetry and having a ****ing hard time getting stuff to rhyme with Sosban Fach and now all that effort is wasted.

Cvnt <_<

Edited by FoxyPV

I have massive yellow fever. Was in HK last year, by God. Fukoaka and Tokyo in the new year hopefully - oh yes.

Nice! Would love to go to HK, hopefully next on the agenda will be either Thailand or Malaysia.

My brother came back from Tokyo recently, he travelled around japan the lucky bugger, says it was absolutly beautiful, but warned against the capsule hotels and hostess clubs lol. In fact he liked it so much hes going back in a few months. Hope you get the chance to go :thumbup:

Bridesmaids is right good. It's obviously compared to The Hangover but is not quite on that level. Very funny though. Kristen Wiig <3

The Roomate is woeful. Never tense and never gory and never scary and never any good. But i would smash the granny out of Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly. And Daneel Harris. And Aly Michalka.

Are you sure? Were you perhaps missing your penis the day you went to see it?

My 16 year old daughter went to see it and said it was rubbish !:dunno:

I want to be on Kristen Wiig. Im swayed by my penis and my boner says it was good.

If you can go to watch a film that looked that bad because your penis swayed you to go and see her then go see Green Lantern too.

Looked about as bad to me but the girl Reynolds gets is well worth going to see.

Edited by ajthefox