Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Rico, just found this bad boy the other day.

Might buy it...

productimage-picture-outpost-31-cap-1265.jpg

You might be possibly the only person to know what it is, at least on here.

Nice one! I expect there will be a lot of new merchandise coming out this year :thumbup:

Nice one! I expect there will be a lot of new merchandise coming out this year :thumbup:

I'm also thinking of growing a bushy beard and carrying round a bottle of J&B Whisky! (Which is very nice for a blended by the way! :thumbup: )

Anything apart from Saving Private Ryan, starring Vin Diesel is to be avoided surely? lol

I taped it last night. I've seen it before and this is actually a really good film. Ruined somewhat by the horrific sequel.

Edited by General Smuts

Rico, just found this bad boy the other day.

Might buy it...

productimage-picture-outpost-31-cap-1265.jpg

You might be possibly the only person to know what it is, at least on here.

I have one signed by RJ Macready! Love it, one of my top 5 films of all time.

Edited by One Arm Babba

By Christ, how shit is Inception?

Very.

Very ****ing shit.

Seriously? It pretty much works, apart from a few necessary suspensions of disbelief that if you are incapable of (and I know that's not you) you really, really shouldn't even consider watching any sci-fi/fantasy.

Decent acting. Check.

Intriguing plot. Check.

Splosions. Check.

Punchyslam. Check.

Twist at the end. Check. (Okay, I saw it coming a mile off (plus the sub-twist at the start))

One last thing though... did they change the end of the film for the DVD release? I swear it's slightyly (but pointedly) different to the big screen ending.

I taped it last night. I've seen it before and this is actually a really good film. Ruined somewhat by the horrific sequel.

I didn't watch the sequel. The first was enough for me.I'd have probably enjoyed it if Mr. Diesel hadn't been in it, just can't stand the man.lol

When i was lookin for costume ideas for an 80's fancy dress party last halloween I came across this:

machalloween2.jpg

I didnt think the majority would get it, so I went for Johnny in the Karate Kid. It was class. But next time....

Isn't that the same jacket Matt Mills was wearing yesterday when he signed for us? lol