Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just watched:

wildtarget_crop.jpg

It has...

emily-blunt-wild-target-wardrobe1-570x378.jpg

In it..

Suffice to say it has been a very satisfying afternoon so far :)... And the films actually really funny and pretty good too.

Saw this a few months ago. It's actually pretty good and Bill Nighy is always good.

Went to see Tree Of Life yesterday. And I absolutely loved it.

Maybe a bit too long, but very moving. I had tears in my eyes a few times (no kidding intended).

I didn't realise that was out yet. Must go see it.

Shh - you keep to your Michael Bay flicks. :P

lol

At least I've enjoyed some Michael Bay films...

All Mallick's attempts at films I've seen have been so yawn worthy it's untrue, with some school boy poetry thrown in for good measure!

Saw the new potter last night. I've really enjoyed them, especially since the 3rd one. However, I was a little disappointed by the finale. It was good but lacked something. I cant give it more than 7.5/10 and all the reviews I have read were championing the film as a masterpiece.

I'm going through a bit of a phase at the minute of watching all the classic "man films" that I really should have seen, but haven't and for all the hype and amazing reviews, reservoir dogs last night was good, but not as amazing as I expected - next on the list:- bullet and escape to victory (can't wait for this!)

I'm going through a bit of a phase at the minute of watching all the classic "man films" that I really should have seen, but haven't and for all the hype and amazing reviews, reservoir dogs last night was good, but not as amazing as I expected - next on the list:- bullet and escape to victory (can't wait for this!)

I've actually yet to see those too and i am a movie maniac. I best get watching.

Go watch Cool Hand Luke. Amazing film, you will not be disappointed.

• Like 1

I found Bullett a bit boring to be honest...

My Good (IMO) Man film list:

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

The Godfather trilogy

Fight Club

Goodfellas

Taxi Driver

Seven Samurai

Spartacus

L.A. Confidential

Leon

Battle Royale