Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I found Bullett a bit boring to be honest...

My Good (IMO) Man film list:

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

The Godfather trilogy

Fight Club

Goodfellas

Taxi Driver

Seven Samurai

Spartacus

L.A. Confidential

Leon

Battle Royale

Carlito's Way

One flew over the cuckoo's nest

plus many, many more...

All the ones highlighted are brilliant. Not seen the others though, apart from half of One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, which i couldn't get into.

That's a good list, seen a few, the godfather trilogy being my favourite, not just on the list but of all time (especially the first) ones I don't think I would be keen on are the westerns, I think I have a biased view because in school I was forced to watch custers last stand for some god forsaken reason and hated every second - put memory westerns for life, but still, deserves a watch

Just watched a true horror film, one that left me speechless, breathless and in fear for my..and everyones future.

There were moments when i had to avert my eyes

there were moments i screamed

there were moments where i couldnt believe what i was seeing

and yet.... it is TRUE..... be afraid.... BE VERY AFRAID!!!

jesus_camp.jpg

One of the scariest movies ive ever seen

Never heard of posted image, whats it about?

Ironclad - It is the year 1215 and the rebel barons of England have forced their despised King John to put his royal seal to the Magna Carta, a noble, seminal document that upheld the rights of free-men. Yet within months of pledging himself to the great charter, the King reneged on his word and assembled a mercenary army on the south coast of England with the intention of bringing the barons and the country back under his tyrannical rule. Barring his way stood the mighty Rochester castle, a place that would become the symbol of the rebel's momentous struggle for justice and freedom.

interstate60.jpg

Straight to video movie (2002) written and directed by Bob Gale, of Back to the Future fame. It's definately worth a watch if you can find it as it's a underrated gem.

Neal Oliver is a young artist, but his father doesn't like his choice and wants him to go to Oxford. Everything changes after Neal's meeting with O.W.Grant, who grants exactly one wish per person, as his name suggests. Neal wishes for answers, and so he must travel to the nonexistent Danver by the nonexistent Interstate 60. In this trip he hopes to find the girl of his dreams, following the trail of her photos on the advertising stands along the route. Many encounters await him ahead. Will he receive what he asked for?
Edited by Leicfox

What is it?! lol

It's about a girl whose 11 years old and since she was 5 she's had to give bone marrow to her sister to save her from her leukemia but when she get's told she has to give her liver to her 13 year old sister she say's no to her mum and takes her to court to get medical emancipation from her.

There's a lot more to it than that but if I told you any more I'd ruin the film for anyone wanting to watch it. If you've had anyone close die of cancer I'd reccomend it but have a couple of boxes of tissues at the ready.

It's about a girl whose 11 years old and since she was 5 she's had to give bone marrow to her sister to save her from her leukemia but when she get's told she has to give her liver to her 13 year old sister she say's no to her mum and takes her to court to get medical emancipation from her.

There's a lot more to it than that but if I told you any more I'd ruin the film for anyone wanting to watch it. If you've had anyone close die of cancer I'd reccomend it but have a couple of boxes of tissues at the ready.

Currently have a friend who has just gotten over breast cancer, although she had an op today actually for something on her lung. Not great.

What's the film called?

My Sister's Keeper is a good film... it wasn't the cancer thing per say that got to me... it was the father/daughter relationship... not good if you have a little girl... :cry:

My Sister's Keeper is a good film... it wasn't the cancer thing per say that got to me... it was the father/daughter relationship... not good if you have a little girl... :cry:

Yeah there were just loys of little things that got me, it was when they went to to the beach which was just so touching.