Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Not heard of this,all good actors / actresses in it too!

Check it out...Here's the plot.

John Skillpa, a quiet bank clerk living in tiny Peacock, Nebraska, prefers to live an invisible life. This might have to do with John's secret: he has another personality no one knows about, a woman who each morning does his chores and cooks him breakfast before he starts his day. Then, in a moment, everything changes.

Has there been any official release on whether War Machine is in this and who is playing Hawkeye in this movie?

Don't think War Machine is in this,Jeremy Renner playing Hawkeye,had a small cameo in Thor

Call me sad, i don't care, but i have always proper fancied Susan Sarandon.

Especially in Bull Durham. :wub:

NOTHIN sad about fancying Susan Sarandon .. Bull Durham... and Rocky Horror :P well hot, and as she ages and doesnt seem to have surgery (huzzah!!) she stays a tasty lady. :thumbup:

only cos she's got big baps,def a milf :thumbup:

Susan-Sarandon.jpg

Chuffing hell!! :jawdrop:

NOTHIN sad about fancying Susan Sarandon .. Bull Durham... and Rocky Horror :P well hot, and as she ages and doesnt seem to have surgery (huzzah!!) she stays a tasty lady. :thumbup:

Agreed :D

The best thing about seeing the final part of Potter this afternoon was that I don't have to take the kids to see any more.

Total bunch of arse.

Worst ending ever. Poncey nonsense.

Then the 2nd ending was ridiculous - terrible make up.

Transformers 3 though is quality - Robots fighting. Nuff said.

Horrible Bosses is really funny, not all of the best bits are in the trailer thankfully!