Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

My favourite film of all time. Absolute class.

I cant beleive I've never seen it. Only just remembered about it from listening to some DJ Shadow, where he samples some of the speech from the film...then I went a bit nuts with the others and coulnt help myself

I cant beleive I've never seen it. Only just remembered about it from listening to some DJ Shadow, where he samples some of the speech from the film...then I went a bit nuts with the others and coulnt help myself

I love the coffee shop scene between De Niro and Pacino. Brilliant. Oh, and of course the bank robbery scene. Genius!

Random useless info for you, Christopher Nolan the director of The Dark Knight stole the bank robbery idea, or at least elements for it for the bank scene at the beginning of The Dark Knight. Told you it was useless info. Haha

I love the coffee shop scene between De Niro and Pacino. Brilliant. Oh, and of course the bank robbery scene. Genius!

Random useless info for you, Christopher Nolan the director of The Dark Knight stole the bank robbery idea, or at least elements for it for the bank scene at the beginning of The Dark Knight. Told you it was useless info. Haha

Ahhh, I shall keep that in mind when I get round to watching it :thumbup:

One Day.

Decent book, decent film.

Quite rushed at the start, lacks some of the charm of the book but improves throughout and contains a few really nice moments. Hathaway better than I expected, but the accent is not consistent!

6.5/10

Watched Jackass 3.5 - it was ok, I got a distinct feeling either they were getting fed up of doing it or they didnt really like eachother that much????

Anyway I thought the funniest thing in the 'movie' was bam falling off a chair, sounds shit but I cracked up.

Sad seeing ryan dunn.

RIP.

Girl-With-the-Dragon-Tattoo-UK.jpg

Just finished watching this. Never read any of the books.

Fucking hell it was tough. It was definitely not what I expected. They should have kept his original title "The man who hates women" and it would have been more in keeping with the actual film.

Really good watch - definitely not a date film lol

• Like 1

let_the_right_one_in_ver5.jpg

Quite good, different type of vampire film.

But the missus has read the book and says what the book alludes to isn't really explicit in the film. And that sounds quite good...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never got around to seeing this in my youth. Not really a horror at all (compared with today's standards) almost a murder thriller with some voodo magic!

childs-play-movie-poster.jpg

let_the_right_one_in_ver5.jpg

Quite good, different type of vampire film.

But the missus has read the book and says what the book alludes to isn't really explicit in the film. And that sounds quite good...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never got around to seeing this in my youth. Not really a horror at all (compared with today's standards) almost a murder thriller with some voodo magic!

childs-play-movie-poster.jpg

Loved the Chucky films when i was younger,if you liked Let The Right One In,you should check out the remake - Let Me In !