Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

My mate went to watch the spirit the other night and says it is possibly the worse film ever mad.

There you go, I hath warned ye all.

Just ordered the Godfather trilogy on remastered dvd.

Edited by Cobbo

My mate went to watch the spirit the other night and says it is possibly the worse film ever mad.

There you go, I hath warned ye all.

Just ordered the Goadfather trilogy on remastered dvd.

Really disappointing reviews. Was looking forward to it, and not just because of the lasses.

Is it that confusing? :huh::ermm:

So the Joker really orchestrated that big truck chase just so that he could get caught and go to prison, then he could kidnap that guard and grab his phone to make the call to set off the bomb he'd previously sewn inside the henchman in the next cell? That would kill the guy who stole the mobsters' money, thus enabling him to … er, what?

So the Joker really orchestrated that big truck chase just so that he could get caught and go to prison, then he could kidnap that guard and grab his phone to make the call to set off the bomb he'd previously sewn inside the henchman in the next cell? That would kill the guy who stole the mobsters' money, thus enabling him to … er, what?

Be awesome.

As I understood it he had a contingency plan SHOULD he be caught, which makes much more sense all of a sudden.

As I understood it he had a contingency plan SHOULD he be caught, which makes much more sense all of a sudden.

To be honest I was drunk when I first went in and spent the whole film trying to watch it on a screen the height of five double decker busses when I was about 3 foot away in a state of awe and confusion.

Have just watched The Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Food and feel a strange sort of lonely emptiness.

I have the distinct impression that's the film I wished I wrote.

I bought that a few weeks ago, so its on my hit list.

I watched Pans Labyrinth this evening. Strange film, but interesting in a good way.

I bought that a few weeks ago, so its on my hit list.

I watched Pans Labyrinth this evening. Strange film, but interesting in a good way.

Strange film that. Everything about it is wrong and yet it works so well. It's not till you've finished watching that you realise it's simply brilliant!

Pan's Labyrinth left me a little gutted.

What I feel now I honestly can't describe. I should point out I'm a unique case and that not everyone is likely to come away from The Assassination Of... with such a morbidly profound state of sensing. I'd recommend it to any more patient film watcher, though.

Very good cinema.

Have just watched The Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Food and feel a strange sort of lonely emptiness.

I have the distinct impression that's the film I wished I wrote.

I watched Nazi Party Member Starts A Factory In Poland To Exploit Cheap Jewish Labour, Is Turned Around By Their Plight And Saves Lots Of Them After Making A List the other day. I love that film.

There's a third one yet....

TBH, there's a few points in it when was like 'WTF?' But masterpieces are there to be analysed.

I thought they massively under played the role of 'Two Face'.

Still the shit! If they didn't wear suits, it would be the stuff of Scorese.

There's a third one yet....

TBH, there's a few points in it when was like 'WTF?' But masterpieces are there to be analysed.

I thought they massively under played the role of 'Two Face'.

Still the shit! If they didn't wear suits, it would be the stuff of Scorese.

Who says there's a third?

Nobody important, just rumours.

Very unlikely that The Joker would be in it anyway.