Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

There was 2 tv movie follow ups that had none of the cast. A true sequel would be awesome. De Niro has said previously that he wants to do it, but, only if Charles Grodin would be in it. Grodin retired from acting a few years back and has a very successful news show. Plus he is in his 70's now. It seems unlikely.

There was 2 tv movie follow ups that had none of the cast. A true sequel would be awesome. De Niro has said previously that he wants to do it, but, only if Charles Grodin would be in it. Grodin retired from acting a few years back and has a very successful news show. Plus he is in his 70's now. It seems unlikely.

He's 76. Had no idea he was that old.

drive-movie-poster.jpg

AMAZING!

If you get the opportunity to see it in a cinema (I think Picture House's are showing it) see it rather than watching a dodgy avi version, you won't regret it.

Its the antithesis of a Hollywood action film. Clever, ultra-violent, unbelievably shot.

Two people walked out during a particularly violent scene. Although its not violence for the sake of getting a cheap kick it adds to the characters.

Edited by 21st Century Fox

drive-movie-poster.jpg

AMAZING!

If you get the opportunity to see it in a cinema (I think Picture House's are showing it) see it rather than watching a dodgy avi version, you won't regret it.

Its the antithesis of a Hollywood action film. Clever, ultra-violent, unbelievably shot.

Two people walked out during a particularly violent scene. Although its not violence for the sake of getting a cheap kick it adds to the characters.

Looking forward to it. Looks edgy. Trailer is mint, so I can only assume the best.

Speaking of trailers... :whistle:

A little side project of mine.

Edited by sphericalfox

Looking forward to it. Looks edgy. Trailer is mint, so I can only assume the best.

Speaking of trailers... :whistle:

A little side project of mine.

If Michael Mann had gone back and filmed Thief digitally, it would certainly look something like Drive.

Nice blog. Though you many have Bloginitis. I know exactly what you mean about not being late for the trailers, its like cinematic foreplay.

If Michael Mann had gone back and filmed Thief digitally, it would certainly look something like Drive.

Nice blog. Though you many have Bloginitis. I know exactly what you mean about not being late for the trailers, its like cinematic foreplay.

Cheers, I fear this blog may take over my life if I'm not careful. Just gotta keep it steady across both. I didn't want to populate the football blog with my other interests, but RhombusSquared came before Spherical Fox, so it was about time I did something with it.. I studied Scriptwriting at Uni, so film means as much to me as football.

Gridl'cked just starting on BBC2

Wasn't too bad. said comedy in the blurb. There were one or two funny moments but the subject matter was a bit depressing. Two drug addicts trying to kick the habit and being sent all over Detroit to different help centres. Plus there were a couple of drug dealers after them. I suppose the humour could be called dark..

Showed how difficult it is sometimes on the streets.

It had Tim Roth and Lupic ? and in the credits it said RIP Lupic.

Edited by Nightguard