Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Sort of film related...

If anyones heading to London on the 29th for the West Ham game and are still knocking about after the match John Leguizamo from Carlito's Way, Executive Decision, Romeo + Juliet.... has a one man show at Charing Cross Theatre, looks pretty funny.

Tickets are usually about £20-25 but if you buy them through this website (https://tickets.lovetheatre.com/selectshow.asp) and use the code LTCD you can pick them up for £10-15.

Might not be everyones cup of tea but it seems worth £10 to see Benny Blanco from the Bronx.

Edited by 21st Century Fox

martyrs.jpg

Don't know where to begin with this one,contains serious violence against women including a head being bashed in with a hammer,self mutilation and a person being skinned alive!

Not for the faint of heart ! :o

Finally got around watching Absolute Giganten (Absolute Giants, 1999) today:

giganten100_v-contentgross.jpg

A great portray of three buddies enjoying their last evening together, before one of them leaves Hamburg forever.

EDIT: Also features one of the best-shot table footie scenes ever.

Edited by MC Prussian

martyrs.jpg

Don't know where to begin with this one,contains serious violence against women including a head being bashed in with a hammer,self mutilation and a person being skinned alive!

It's on my Sky+ box. Look forward to it! :)

Animal Kingdom - Have to say I was dissapointed as I was really looking forward to it, maybe it was all the hype. Top acting, although the script wasnt great for one of the lead roles who seemed to grunt and mope around the entire film.

Conviction - even though prison/courtroom drams have been done so many times I thought this was really good, Hilary swank was (as usual) very good.

Edited by purpleronnie

I liked the first hour and then it became a bit of a mess.

And it wasn't scary at all.

I was expecting something as good as The Ring, but it never materialised. Never mind... :rolleyes:

:thumbup:

It was a while ago when I saw that film, that wasnt the last scene was it?

martyrs.jpg

Sounds like a family film. I'm intrigued. Must watch at some point. lol

A-team - quality when on the border of still drunk and hungover - need to watch when sober though.

The Social Network - boring and everyone in it is a twat

Tron - No idea what's going on, crap film.

Roll a fat one and stick on some Cheech and Chong.

Two films i have penciled in as must see is the prequel to John Carpenters 'The Thing', also called 'The Thing' that is out in December and Ridley Scotts' Prometheus', which is set in the same universe as the Alien movies and is out next year.