Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

The Golden Child is a great film! Not seen it for many years though. That and Big Trouble in Little China were two of my favourites when I was a kid.

I used to love the bit near the start where the Ratt - Body Talk video is playing on a tv and Murphy's bird kicks some bikers arses. :punk:

An HBO documentary about the exploitation of a four year old boy slum boy , Budhia Singh who ran 43 full marathons by the age of 4

I guess you have to be in the mood for something like this but I was enthralled by the moral dilemma one has while watching this.

I give it :fox: :fox: :fox: :fox:

marathon-boy-movie-poster-2010-1020694855.jpg

reign20over20me.jpg

A man who lost his family in the September 11 attack on New York City runs into his old college roommate. Rekindling the friendship is the one thing that appears able to help the man recover from his grief.

An excellent drama with strong performances, moments of truths and moments of comedy as well. :thumbup:

Edited by Leicfox

I was kind of looking forward to this one but then I heard it absolutely bombed in the U.S. and took only 29 days to go to DVD.

I'll still watch it though.

its nothing original,but def not one for Nic Cage haters lol

Nicolas Cage is alright - in about one out of every five movies he stars in.

He blows hot and cold as an actor and has picked a lot of bad roles in between 2000 and 2010 - which I think has mostly to do with him having to pay off his debts.

Hence him playing rather lacklustre in many roles.

Credit to him, though: Bad Lieutenant was such a high, Lord Of War another (and Adaptation before that).

My current must-see is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uouVfsjlwY&feature=related

Getting rave reviews and if the film itself is as good and slick as the trailer, even better.

Edited by MC Prussian

Nicolas Cage is alright - in about one out of every five movies he stars in.

He blows hot and cold as an actor and has picked a lot of bad roles in between 2000 and 2010 - which I think has mostly to do with him having to pay off his debts.

Hence him playing rather lacklustre in many roles.

Credit to him, though: Bad Lieutenant was such a high, Lord Of War another (and Adaptation before that).

My current must-see is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uouVfsjlwY&feature=related

Getting rave reviews and if the film itself is as good and slick as the trailer, even better.

Looks interesting. Penn is looking for another nomination methinks on that one.