Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Watched American Psycho last night which I havn't seen before. Pretty awesome film. Its great listening to how crazy the character is aha

Read the book, it's even crazier (and explicit).

Back on topic, Errol Morris (The Thin Blue Line) is back with a documentary for all friends of conspiracies:

video-opdoc-umbrella-articleLarge.jpg

http://www.nytimes.c...a-man.html?_r=1

http://video.nytimes...brella-man.html

Edited by MC Prussian

Read the book, it's even crazier (and explicit).

Yeh, my mate said to read the book. Can imagine it digs alot deeper into the guys head.

Was watching this the other day

2010-10-16-enterthevoid.jpg

Very strange. Don't think ive ever seen a film quite like it. Its seems like a very simple film but somehow deep. Pretty atmospheric

Did you enjoy 'Submarine', Stan SP? I certainly did, I thought it was ruddy wonderful.

I got 'Return of the Living Dead' in the post this morning, which cost me the grand sum of £3 including P&P.

It's a pure nostalgia exercise for me, but if you haven't seen it, you have to admit that it does look triffic:

Did you enjoy 'Submarine', Stan SP? I certainly did, I thought it was ruddy wonderful.

Very much so!

Very dry comedy, which I don't usually watch but some of the lines are hilarious. I haven't read the book but been informed that it's better than the film. It smacks of Richard Ayoade (Moss from IT Crowd). But, there's no way in hell that I'd thought Ben Stiller had anything to do with this film had I not seen the DVD cover with his name at the top. There's a lot to take in on an emotional level as a viewer if you look deeper in to the 'parts' of the film. The awkwardness which Craig Roberts (Oliver) portrays is perfected to a tee through the humorous take on it, especially the way he runs!

I don't usually go out of my way to watch this kind of comedy - I'm usually all about the in-your-face funny or slapstick comedy. But this is a must watch even if you're in to that.

I loved it though and would recommend it highly.

Yeh, my mate said to read the book. Can imagine it digs alot deeper into the guys head.

Was watching this the other day

2010-10-16-enterthevoid.jpg

Very strange. Don't think ive ever seen a film quite like it. Its seems like a very simple film but somehow deep. Pretty atmospheric

Yeah I watched that recently. Odd, but overall I liked it. good to watch hungover.

I got 'Return of the Living Dead' in the post this morning, which cost me the grand sum of £3 including P&P.

It's a pure nostalgia exercise for me, but if you haven't seen it, you have to admit that it does look triffic:

Love it!

"send more cops!" lol