Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Is he in prison? heard that he was asked to be in Expendables2 .

I remember reading a while back that he was gonna be done for tax evasion or something like that, not sure what the outcome was.

Just seen this on IMDB: On October 17, 2006, he was indicted on eight counts of tax fraud. He was ultimately found guilty and sentenced on April 24, 2008, to three years imprisonment. It was determined that he had not filed federal income tax returns from 1999 to 2007 and owed the IRS approximately $20,000,000 in back taxes. On the day he was sentenced, he paid $5,000,000 to the IRS. Was Sylvester Stallone's original choice to play Hale Caesar in The Expendables (2010), but couldn't accept because of his tax issues made him unable to leave the United States.

I saw a mention for The Princess Bride in the Christmas films. It's on 5* now. I have reduced my channels to Free-view and just put all the channels in the favorite section. No Sky-sport News to update scores. Still got Dave for repeats an Film Four for alternative films choice so not too bad. Saving me a few quid.

Watched Contagion over the Xmas period. Good film. Not to everyone's tastes, but I found it engaging though I could tell some of the actors were struggling over the complicated terminology. Not an entertaining film, just thought provoking.

Also watching the Inbetweeners. Funny, but it did seem like an extended show. I genuinely was expecting adverts on the fades, and some of the jokes were heavy handed.

Also watched Don't Be Afraid of the Dark. I knew it was going to be shite from the trailer, but gave it a go. Some of the direction is good, but Katie Holmes is fooking terrible. If you watch it, she looks as though she's about to break out into a smirk in every scene she is in. Wooden? A table has more range than her.

Creepy ghost story starring Ali McBeal

Fragile.jpg

That was on the other night, not bad.

Watched, 'Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol' this evening and i thought it was very good.

It is certainly the best of the four and they finally got the right balance in this movie.

Good cast, plenty of action that does not reach the ludicrous proportions of the second movie and some nice comedic moment's with Simon Pegg :)