Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Watched shawshank redemption the other night is their any similar films that are as good?

As mentioned The Green Mile.

In fact I actually prefer it to Shawshank... (Although both are 10/10 films!) just a better ending (IMO).

Went a bit mental in HMV at the weekend when I popped in to spend a voucher I got for Christmas, Ended up with the following:

It's Kind Of A Funny Story

Black Swan

Couples Retreat

Baby Mama

Sucker Punch

Inglorious Basterds

Attack The Block

Easy A

The A-Team

Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas

Also still got amongst others Blue Valentine, Thumbsucker, Lars And The Real Girl, Chumbscrubber, Valkyrie, Moon and Escape From LA.

More watching less buying I think.

Went a bit mental in HMV at the weekend when I popped in to spend a voucher I got for Christmas, Ended up with the following:

It's Kind Of A Funny Story

Black Swan

Couples Retreat

Baby Mama

Sucker Punch

Inglorious Basterds

Attack The Block

Easy A

The A-Team

Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas

Also still got amongst others Blue Valentine, Thumbsucker, Lars And The Real Girl, Chumbscrubber, Valkyrie, Moon and Escape From LA.

More watching less buying I think.

Moon <3

Watched The Conversation last week. Very good film - pretty creepy. Rewatched Unforgiven, but I already knew that was brilliant.

At the weekend, I saw Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie, and bloody loved it. I know it's definitely going to be a Marmite one - no-one's going to see it and say, "Yeah, it was ok." - but I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard watching a film. If you like Tim & Eric, I'm confident you'll enjoy it. If you don't know who they are, but share Vic and Bob's sense of humour, then you might like them. Be warned though, the film is way beyond tasteless in parts. I'd recommend watching a 10 minute episode of Tim & Eric, Awesome Show, Great Job! first - it's not for everyone. Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Zach Galifianakis and Will Forte all appear in the film, but this is nothing like as tame as, say, Anchorman. Has anyone else seen Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie yet?

I recorded Machete ages ago when it was on Sky, I watched it the other night, it's so bad it's laughable.

It's a homage to old school B movies, it's very much supposed to be 'bad' and supposed to be funny.

I love Rodriguez.

Planet Terror is one of my favourite films ever.

Watched The Conversation last week. Very good film - pretty creepy. Rewatched Unforgiven, but I already knew that was brilliant.

At the weekend, I saw Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie, and bloody loved it. I know it's definitely going to be a Marmite one - no-one's going to see it and say, "Yeah, it was ok." - but I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard watching a film. If you like Tim & Eric, I'm confident you'll enjoy it. If you don't know who they are, but share Vic and Bob's sense of humour, then you might like them. Be warned though, the film is way beyond tasteless in parts. I'd recommend watching a 10 minute episode of Tim & Eric, Awesome Show, Great Job! first - it's not for everyone. Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Zach Galifianakis and Will Forte all appear in the film, but this is nothing like as tame as, say, Anchorman. Has anyone else seen Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie yet?

I started watching it but haven't finished it yet. It is batshit crazy. Was pissing myself laughing throughout.

Tim & Eric are brilliant. Celery Man has to be my favourite skit.

I think I'll give Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie a watch.

Talking of bat shit crazy films....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmqklPSW13c