Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

What gets me is the start of the old 3 compared to the new 3.

In the old ones the yellow writing is all 'Galactic Empire' this and 'Rebellion Battle' that.

The new ones start of with politics and 'The taxation of trade routes...'

Fvck me what a drama, I'm glad I warmed up with Prime Ministers Question Time first. God knows I would have been a quivering mess otherwise

My "ball and chain" wants to see that film, worth it then buddy?

Yeah, very good.

If you can survive the horrendous acting at the start between Daniel Radcliffe and his 'son' then the rest of the film is top notch.

Very good at playing with your mind, it's basically a British version of Paranormal Activity but set a while back.

I've recommended it to my mates :thumbup:

Yeah, very good.

If you can survive the horrendous acting at the start between Daniel Radcliffe and his 'son' then the rest of the film is top notch.

Very good at playing with your mind, it's basically a British version of Paranormal Activity but set a while back.

I've recommended it to my mates :thumbup:

i compared it more to Insidious,good film

Dan Aykroyd

talked about this

vaguely earlier this month, but he has now confirmed to

The Telegraph

that Bill Murray won't be a part of

Ghostbusters 3

, if the

film

gets made at Sony Pictures.

"I honestly don't know. At this point it's in suspended animation,"

he said when asked about the film's status.

"The studio, the director Ivan Reitman and Harold Ramis feel there must be a way to do it, but Bill Murray will not do the movie. He doesn't want to be involved. He's got six kids, houses all over America. He golfs in these tournaments where they pay him to turn up and have a laugh. He's into this life and living it. I know we'd have a lot of fun [but] I can't be mad at him. He’s a friend first, a colleague second. We have a deep personal relationship that transcends business and he doesn’t want to know."

Aykroyd previously said that one possibility would be to recast Murray's role, but he adds that they are

"not going to do a movie that exploits the franchise. The script has to be perfect. I'm the cheerleader, but I'm only one voice in the matter. It's a surety that Bill Murray will not do the movie, however there is still interest from the studio."

Top Gun 2.....

The news of Top Gun 2 brought up a few memories when I heard the news of a sequel today.Tom Cruise, Goose and Kenny Loggins. However, hang on.. what is Top Gun 2 about?

Details are sketchy, but Paramount Pictures has made offers to producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Tony Scott for a Top Gun Sequel. Rumor has it Tom Cruise is just in the film as a cameo role, probably as the new ‘Viper’ to replace Tom Skerritt’s character. So obviously, ‘Maverick’ is in, and it would ****ing rock of somehow ‘Iceman’ could comeback too.

Other rumors being thrown around is the film most likely will take place in and around the middle east.

There will be no other original cast members included in the new Top Gun movie, this is a good thing. I mean, Goose is dead and Charlie (Kelly McGillis) sort of looks like Bruce Jenner now.

Loyal blog reader Jeff_Dahmer says the role of the lead female has been offered to … get ready for this … Katie Holmes! Then again, Jeff_Dahmer is full of shit 92% of the time.

The Top Gun Sequel will apparently take place in either the Gulf, or around Korea. We are really interested to see how they play this out. Will it really be based on an older Maverick returning to Miramar to teach the young pilots? Is it true Jester (Michael Ironside) will be making a cameo appearance? We will all know shortly as the script rolls out shortly.