Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Seen "One For The Money" last night, To be fair i've seen worse movies but wasn't great. 5 Cornettos out of 10

Other films I've recently watched: The Muppets - 6 Cornettos/10, TinTin - 3 Cornettos/10 Happy Feet 2 - 5 Cornettos/10....I've just realised there all kids films :P and I didn't watch them with my Son either.

I've got Goon, Machine Gun Preacher and a few more to watch over the weekend. Women In Black is worth a watch too 7/10

willphz.jpg

An orphan journeys across Europe to the 2005 Champions League Final in Istanbul.

Utter garbage, even hardcore Liverpool fans will probably find this dire, 2/10.

Now a Leicester City film showing our unbelievable run were about to go on to reach and win the play-offs featuring foxhateram and his half empty bus of optimism would make a much better watch. :blush:

Edited by Leicfox

willphz.jpg

An orphan journeys across Europe to the 2005 Champions League Final in Istanbul.

Utter garbage, even hardcore Liverpool fans will probably find this dire, 2/10.

Now a Leicester City film showing our unbelievable run were about to go on to reach and win the play-offs featuring foxhateram and his half empty bus of optimism would make a much better watch. :blush:

This film is utter shite.

I heard on Radio 5 today that the John Carter film wasn't called John Carter of Mars because people wouldn't go and see it if they thought it was Sci-Fi (which it clearly is from the trailers.)

Quite frankly I find such thinking stupid - a film isn't good or bad because of it's genre. It's good or bad because of how it's acted, directed and editted/scored.

Oh, or because the viewer is stupid.

This isn't an endorsement of the John Carter film, which I haven't seen, just an observation of prejudices.