Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

went to see "safe house" the other day. Pretty decent film overall. Maybe should have been shorter and at the heart of it is pretty much 2 hours of relentless shooting.

Agreed, decent, but not one of Denzels best efforts.

Saw The Green Hornet and The Green Lantern yesterday, not as bad as some would make it seem. They're by no means masterpieces, but entertaining nonetheless.

Thought Hornet was better than Lantern

Wanderlust - Aniston's tits are pixelated. Don't bother.

And The Muppets - 6 cornettos? Have a word - Fart Shoes is worth the other 5 after Trave By Map's 5. Can't see any film other than Dark Knight Rises or Avengers being better than that this year

Green Hornet was a cracking camp homage - I loved it.

Watched The Escapist tonight, really enjoyed that too.

The Escapist with Brian Cox or Johnny Lee Miller? Both are worth a watch !

I don't get why

And The Muppets - 6 cornettos? Have a word - Fart Shoes is worth the other 5 after Trave By Map's 5. Can't see any film other than Dark Knight Rises or Avengers being better than that this year

With the up most respect Mr Smuts please don't compare these works of arts to The Muppets, The film was average at best. Nothing special at all and lame plot that we've seen so many times before :rolleyes:

I don't get why

With the up most respect Mr Smuts please don't compare these works of arts to The Muppets, The film was average at best. Nothing special at all and lame plot that we've seen so many times before :rolleyes:

You are a ****ing muppet of a man.

• Like 1

You are a ****ing muppet of a man.

I do find it odd that this film has so divided opinion - I was laughing out loud all the way through, my kids loved it and the wife had a big smile on her face. At the end we started planning when we'd watch it again.

I simply do not buy the "average at best" line being trotted out by loads of people.

The Grey - now that was average.

• Like 1