Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I've only watched half of the Titanic so far. I've never gotten past the bit where they were shagging in the stagecoach without nipping off to have a wank. After I got caught watching Pee-Wee Herman it's not au fait to wank in the cinema any more.

As long as Jack ends up with Rose and not that nasty Cal Hockley (yes I googled all of these names) I'll be a happy Smuts.

Editted.

robert-de-niro-raging-bull.jpg

Watched for the first time today...

Good film, but not great IMO... maybe it's just the fact that Jake LaMotta is just a nasty piece of work, and I had no connection/sympathy with him? Can't deny the acting skill though... and man does De Niro look different when a fatty!

220px-Hoursposter.jpg

Not bad.. better than expected at least... Who knew?

Tinker tailor etc etc

It was dull.

I watched this last night and although Gary Oldman's performance was great it was far too slow and laboured a plot. And the final reveal was horribly bodged. At no point did you expect it to be anyone else but the mole. It was even obvious who was sleeping with his missus.

I've not read the book and was hoping to be surprised at the final reveal but wasn't at all. Good cast though and not an entirely wasted couple of hours.