Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Yeah JFK's another that's a good film but I like it for reasons other than him being in it I'd say.

I'm looking forward to seeing him as Jonathan Kent in the new Superman, he seems perfect for it.

Describing JFK as a good film is like describing the Eagles as a good group

It'a s fookin masterpiece :)

back and to the left , back and to the left , back and to the left , back ...............and to the left

edit;

sod it, everyone should see this scene even if they can't be arsed to sit thru the whole film

Edited by Zingari

"Midnight Run" is brilliant , De Niro pulled off this semi comedy role to perfection

As far as buddy movies go, it's the best. Charles Grodin is also superb. I love the bit when he persuades De Niro to visit his ex. :D

Also stars Yaphet Kotto!

As far as buddy movies go, it's the best. Charles Grodin is also superb. I love the bit when he persuades De Niro to visit his ex. :D

Also stars Yaphet Kotto!

That's so weird you said that, I was watching The Thomas Crown Affair (Original) the other day and thinking how good an actor he was and how many good films he's been in. Underrated.

Watched woman in black.

The most disturbing thing in the movie was harry potters eyebrows.

Such a diabolical film for one simple reason - Harry Potter can not act.

His voice is way too high, he was too young to have that son and he has now gravitas in a role. It was a horror film for young and insulated teenagers.

Watched woman in black.

The most disturbing thing in the movie was harry potters eyebrows.

I can't understand why anybody would see that film when there's been this for the last 23 years and still going as strong and brilliantly as ever.

Some of the special effects they employ leave you shitting yourself and thinking "HOW THE FVCK DID THEY DO THAT?!"

Just watched the hunger games. Don't believe the hype. Go watch Battle Royale instead. It's identical but Asian and far superior. This Disney battle Royale was nonsense and the camera work made me seasick. Mystique looked fit again though.

I woke up this morning even more annoyed by this film. It's getting so much hype because it is compared so favourably to Twilight. In its defence it is indeed vastly superior to Twilight. But then again so is a ball sack shaving from Wolverine.

It's so blatantly a rip off of Battle Royale its embarrassing.

Just watched the hunger games. Don't believe the hype. Go watch Battle Royale instead. It's identical but Asian and far superior. This Disney battle Royale was nonsense and the camera work made me seasick. Mystique looked fit again though.

I was wondering if this was just a Battle Royale rip off. Unfortunately it's already a successful book series.

Last night I went to see John Carter. It was very enjoyable, though I still hate 3D, the action scenes we're often just a blur (and I see The Avenger's trailer was 3D :( ) Can't understand the bad reception it's recieved and accusations of being "confusing" - followed it easily. I guess if you were trying to find some kind of "meaning" in it all, rather than enjoying it as a old style B-movie romp, then you might possibly get confused, but really it's just a good old fashioned adventure film.

Battle Royale is a quality film. There have been several films along the same lines as it, most of which are awful. The Condemned starting Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vinnie Jones is a prime example.

I was wondering if this was just a Battle Royale rip off. Unfortunately it's already a successful book series.

I too was wandering, but I've read about 5 reviews and no-one mentions BR. (Which I thought was a bit odd considering it sounds EXACTLY like BR!?!)

The books were first published in 2008, eight years after Battle Royale release...

Watched MacGruber again yesterday. It has my all time favourite sex scene.

MacGruber - "Errrrrrrrrr Errrrrrrrrr Errrrrrrrr Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gonna fill you upppppppppppppp"

Woman - "I'm gonna fill you up"

MacGruber - "Let me do the talkin" lol