Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Watched MacGruber again yesterday. It has my all time favourite sex scene.

MacGruber - "Errrrrrrrrr Errrrrrrrrr Errrrrrrrr Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gonna fill you upppppppppppppp"

Woman - "I'm gonna fill you up"

MacGruber - "Let me do the talkin" lol

MacGruber's amazing! More people should see it.

That booby trap he sets with the dead guard and the cup of water might be the best thing I've ever seen in a film.

MacGruber's amazing! More people should see it.

That booby trap he sets with the dead guard and the cup of water might be the best thing I've ever seen in a film.

lol Yeah and he warns them first over the tannoy "Got a nice surprise for you"!

I too was wandering, but I've read about 5 reviews and no-one mentions BR. (Which I thought was a bit odd considering it sounds EXACTLY like BR!?!)

The books were first published in 2008, eight years after Battle Royale release...

It's just so painful how much of a rip off it is and NO ONE HAS MENTIONED IT. It's like the studio has paid everyone to not mention it.

It's just so painful how much of a rip off it is and NO ONE HAS MENTIONED IT. It's like the studio has paid everyone to not mention it.

I was thinking this, baffled the **** out of me. Then I finally saw a small nod to it in a preview article in either Total Film or Empire. Can't remember which, I buy both every month.

If you giggle every time someone makes a 'thats what she said' joke you allowed.

No, I still don't understand that saying? :dunno:

I assume it's a modern 'said the actress to the bishop'! Statement?

But I was 20 when the original was released.

Just put on Evil Dead II.

I simply adore Bruce.

I'm gonna be contaversial here (I know!) but I found the Evil Dead Trilogy ridiculously over-rated... maybe because I only watched them all in the last few years... ?