Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Not too bad. Ned Kelly. I have a book somewhe based on his life. Shall have to finish it. One small gang and The Brits sent an army after him.

Not too bad. Ned Kelly. I have a book somewhe based on his life. Shall have to finish it. One small gang and The Brits sent an army after him.

yes. It does have on board cameras. Some horrific crashes, and a star is born in guy martin....legend.

And I'm not a fan of the sport.

Guy Martin has been a star since before then.

He starred in his show where he renovated a narrow boat with period accessories by visiting and learning the crafts first hand. Also he has been the 'next Barry Sheen' for most bikers for an age now...plus his championing of flat-tracking and roller derby.

Love him!

Was looking at his armour in the Melbourne state library recently.

Didn't do him much good as they just shot him in the legs

Yeah never thought of that did he. When he was caught there were 32000 signatures on a petition for his release or not being hung.

Whether he was right or just a good talker to get people on his side the conditions for those early settlers were terrible.

Yeah never thought of that did he. When he was caught there were 32000 signatures on a petition for his release or not being hung.

Whether he was right or just a good talker to get people on his side the conditions for those early settlers were terrible.

I think they prefer the term 'convicts'! ;)

After reading the very differing reviews of Chronicle we watched it last night.

I think it's worth the watch , not a great film but certainly different to the usual . 6.45/10

Watched the Avengers, and all the reviews were right. Christ it takes its time to get going. Some funny bits, but the best thing was the 3d Prometheus trailer.

What I really don't like is the two 'making of's I was forced to watch. One of the Avengers, showing footage of a film I was about to watch, showing me things I didn't want to see outside of the trailer, and the same of Prometheus. What the fook is that about!

Watched the Avengers, and all the reviews were right. Christ it takes its time to get going. Some funny bits, but the best thing was the 3d Prometheus trailer.

What I really don't like is the two 'making of's I was forced to watch. One of the Avengers, showing footage of a film I was about to watch, showing me things I didn't want to see outside of the trailer, and the same of Prometheus. What the fook is that about!

Making of trailers? Where do you watch your movies?

And of course it took it's time to get going, it had to tie all the different character threads together. I don't know what people were expecting?

Making of trailers? Where do you watch your movies?

And of course it took it's time to get going, it had to tie all the different character threads together. I don't know what people were expecting?

Was at the Odeon at the Trafford Centre to be exact.

I wasn't expecting much too be fair, Joss Whedon did a fair job on a difficult task. It might have taken an hour to get all the threads woven, but it felt longer, maybe it was just me.

Edited by sphericalfox