Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

we need to talk about kevin - enjoyed it, Tilda Swinton was great, leaves certain things open to interpretation. 7/10

Drive - Enjoyed this one too, Ryan Gosling Plays his part really well and is very believable. 7.5/10 (soz for the .5)

In prison with a 9 year old boy?

Town-like prison. Inmates can pay to bring their families in or in-fact pay for anything except a way out, but there is a reason why that 9yr old boy is special so I won't spoil the plot

I highly recommend if your a fan of tough action flicks. Mel Gibson is back in great form and even if you hate him you'll find it hard not to like his character.

Edited by Leicfox

Looks ok :dunno:

Watched the original the other week,very dated now

That might be, but there's just a special flair to the original that I don't see here.

I think back in its day, the Schwarzenegger movie was groundbreaking for its use of special effects and the way it captured the essence of Dick's story.

The major question is how close the remake will be to the source material or whether it turns out to be just another CGI orgy - the trailer suggests the latter.

That might be, but there's just a special flair to the original that I don't see here.

I think back in its day, the Schwarzenegger movie was groundbreaking for its use of special effects and the way it captured the essence of Dick's story.

The major question is how close the remake will be to the source material or whether it turns out to be just another CGI orgy - the trailer suggests the latter.

Or more importantly how good the woman with 3 boobs looks in CGI...