Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I caught a bit of it and was thinking 'I hope somebody remakes this'!

I think it's a good story and could be a decent modern film. The 1976 version is a bit dated though.

Last I heard Nicolas Winding Refn (Drive) was going to remake it. It's been knocking around for years though, Bryan Singer was going to remake it about a decade ago.

Last I heard Nicolas Winding Refn (Drive) was going to remake it. It's been knocking around for years though, Bryan Singer was going to remake it about a decade ago.

It sort of was remade in 'The Island'. Though a Logan's Run remake has been on the cards for some years. A direct remake would only be as awful as I Am Legend/ Omega Man

What didnt you like about the ending? I thought the main thing that let it down was the acting.

As soon as they reached the town the plot and the acting became bad.

It sort of was remade in 'The Island'. Though a Logan's Run remake has been on the cards for some years. A direct remake would only be as awful as I Am Legend/ Omega Man

In Time is also very similar to Logans Run

In Time is also very similar to Logans Run

I'd disagree. Those characters in 'In Time' are well aware of their predicament. Whilst those within 'The Island/Logan's Run' uncover an untruth and are trapped within a world of based upon this lie, from which they escape and seek to be free.

Just watched a trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman which has Kristen Stewart as Snow White and Charlize Theron as the evil queen and the problem with this film (other than Kristen Stewart can't act) is I look at the two of them and I think, "mmmm, Charlize please!"

1333747260_take-this-waltz-wallpaper-02.jpg

Uncomfortable performances and a stretched out plot.

It does have some good moments though but imo it falls short of what it could of been.

My daughter watched Project X last night and loved it, so I'm giving that a try tonight.

Edited by Leicfox

Right, this is an absolutely brilliant film.

00547125-474143_catl_500.jpg?k=c03d57f8&pid=315744&s=catl&sn=tcm

I will pay several English pounds to any person who can watch this film, from start to finish without crying actual tears.*I really won't*

The downside, however, is that you will be labelled a heartless bastard, and rightfully so.

Tissues at the ready (not like that).

Enjoy.

Nicolas Cage was Nicolas Cage, only more shit.

The bikes barely featured.

The plot was thinner than an anorexic's forearm.

Ghostrider II was everything I thought it would be.

Christ I forgot that movie was made. I like the directors and secretly love both Cranks, but Cage's acting chices and Hollywood's propensity to think he's a box office pull is a mystery we probably will never uncover.