Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I enjoyed it but can't help thinking it would have been so much better in colour I mean colour film has been around for at least 60 years I guess it's "artistic" and all that nonsense but I don't really see the point maybe someone could enlighten me?

It was funded completely by Eurostar on a nothing budget. I think one of the criteria they wanted was 'B & W' for some 'arty Europe' bollocks reason.

I just finished watching The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. Very moving, very sad (quite tear jerking in places even for a grown man), worth watching.

Do you agree that it has THE most powerful ending to any film... EVER!!?

tryed to watch tropic thunder yesterday , but it seemed the only funny bits were bits id seen in the trailer , i was realy looking forward to this film but ended up turning it off 3/4 of the way through , how could such i group of funny or great actors make such a pile of crap??

Watched Eagle eye - Terrible

Watched - Tell No-one (french Film) - quite liked it.

tryed to watch tropic thunder yesterday , but it seemed the only funny bits were bits id seen in the trailer , i was realy looking forward to this film but ended up turning it off 3/4 of the way through , how could such i group of funny or great actors make such a pile of crap??

Agreed thought it was terrible, really dissapointing.

Recently watched:

October Sky: Loved it, definitely recommend.

Jarhead: Generally quite good, enjoyable watch without having to think too much.

Eraserhead: Couldn't watch it all the way through, too weird for me.

Burn After Reading: Didn't get it at all.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: Brilliant, ending lacks a bit imo but generally good film.

Road to Perdition: Great film, really enjoyed it.