Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Well I know that my opinion of films holds no interest but whilst in Leicester for the last couple of weeks I took in 4 with my son.

Men In Black 3 - 6/10 . It was predictable, with nothing new but watchable. Hopefully there'll be NO MIB4.

I quite enjoyed Men In Black 3 it was an improvement on Men In Black 2 which was okay in parts but I thought the idea of trying to get K's memory back was extremely boring after a while, got to agree with you I don't think it's necessarily for a MIB4 both Will and Tom looked old and passed it and now the story seems dated, time to move on but I've got a bad feeling that they're might be a MIB4 sadly, an open ending in the last one. Just hope they don't do a revamp!

Did anyone else get the impression that Tommy Lee Jones wasn't needed for this film, I felt he was wasted plus he looked ancient.

Watched Shaolin Soccer. Awesome and bad at the same time. Love it :D

Loadsafun!

Kung-Fu Hustle is better (same director)

new Judge Dredd film,heard positive things about it so far

They need a Dredd witha stronger chin. (The mistake in the original was Sly taking the helmet off, which was almost sacreligious!)

Watched 21 Jump Street last night. Some genuinely laugh out loud moments, and of course piss-take of itself as a 'remake'. The story is about as strong as Starsky and Hutch remake a few years ago, meaning pretty poor, but its a comedy not Shakey, but the ending is a bit of a 'damp squid'.

Watched 21 Jump Street last night. Some genuinely laugh out loud moments, and of course piss-take of itself as a 'remake'. The story is about as strong as Starsky and Hutch remake a few years ago, meaning pretty poor, but its a comedy not Shakey, but the ending is a bit of a 'damp squid'.

I think its the funniest film i have seen this year. Some parts had me in tears!!

Schmidt: Sir, I know we come off as a couple of ladykillers, but I promise you we will be super professional on the job.

Captain Dickson: Clearly I wasn't talkin' to you, big titties! You cherub lookin' motherfùcker. I was talkin' to your partner over here, Fake ass handsome McGee! When I'm talkin' to him, I'm talkin' to him. When I say, shut the fùck up, I'm talkin' to you.

Schmidt: Cool