Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Paths of Glory 1957. Full film on Youtube.

7.5/10. It's not your typical war film with lots of action but I found it to be decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rquqgx_Z9A

I notice there are lots of full films on Youtube now, including lots of 80's and 90's horrors, action and martial arts ones.

Might give this a gleg later - Snowbeast 1977

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq-5tl9hNqA

Watched The Grey the other week. Loved the ending!

Edited by El Empty

I seen this in the tower cinema in Skeggy on Thursday the last showing! marvel-the-amazing-spider-man-poster.jpg

I thought it was okay I wouldn't say it was better than the 2002 spiderman then again I wouldn't say it was worse than the 2002 version. It was good alot different to the other version, I must say Andrew Garfield is a lot better than Tobey McGuire, McGuire just got on my nervous how weedy and annoying he was okay they were three good films he made, I preferred when he was the dark spiderman in spiderman 3 but like i say he wasn't great. I think Garfield as got it right, I think he's playing it closer to the comic, he isn't really weedy more like James Bond witty and dangerous.

Went cinema last night to see Ted. I enjoyed it more than I thought actually. Wasn't looking forward to it. I'm not a Family Guy fan (I've never seen it...not a hater) so I can't comment for the Family Guy fans. My wife as ordered it on blu-ray as she gets moist over Mark Wahlberg.