Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Went cinema last night to see Ted. I enjoyed it more than I thought actually. Wasn't looking forward to it. I'm not a Family Guy fan (I've never seen it...not a hater) so I can't comment for the Family Guy fans. My wife as ordered it on blu-ray as she gets moist over Mark Wahlberg.

Wasn't a fan of Ted if I am honest. Suppose we are all different.

project-nim-poster.jpg

Tells the story of a chimpanzee taken from its mother at birth and raised like a human child by a family in a brownstone on the upper West Side in the 1970s.

Very interesting I enjoyed it.

Yes I've seen that very interesting and I couldnt help feel sorry for the chimp.

I thoroughly concur!

I don't know about you, but that is the first time in years I've come out of the cinema absolutely buzzing. Amazing. It had such an effect on me towards the end, just couldn't miss a single second of it, totally glued to the screen. The finale was fantastic but then you have to put it into its context as one of a set of three films and from start to finish what is there not to like? It was perfect.

Nolan is genius. Pure genius.

Just finished the book, so I think i'll give this a go.. Anyone seen it before? Technically it's more of a mini-series than a film but meh.

Stand,+The+(1994).jpg

Was good when i watched it in the 90's,would imagine its dated a bit now though

I don't know about you, but that is the first time in years I've come out of the cinema absolutely buzzing. Amazing. It had such an effect on me towards the end, just couldn't miss a single second of it, totally glued to the screen. The finale was fantastic but then you have to put it into its context as one of a set of three films and from start to finish what is there not to like? It was perfect.

Nolan is genius. Pure genius.

To continue our love-in: Hell Yes! I've seen some complaints that it was "Over-long".... Bollocks! It was just a perfect action/comic/thriller/film film! Didn't notice how long it was at all. The last times I've felt like that after coming out of a film was the first Matrix film and the first Lord of the Rings.

Edited by Phube

To continue our love-in: Hell Yes! I've seen some complaints that it was "Over-long".... Bollocks! It was just a perfect action/comic/thriller/film film! Didn't notice how long it was at all. The last times I've felt like that after coming out of a film was the first Matrix film and the first Lord of the Rings.

It was not over long. It went too quick. Amazing film, still can't stop thinking about it.

Anyway, some pointless movie trivia...

Which Game of Thrones character can be seen in Batman Begins? Not cheating on imdb!

I've never noticed having watched it loads of times but last night when watching it again, I had one of those 'where have I seen you before moments?'. Bear in mind the film was released in 2005...

It was not over long. It went too quick. Amazing film, still can't stop thinking about it.

Anyway, some pointless movie trivia...

Which Game of Thrones character can be seen in Batman Begins? Not cheating on imdb!

I've never noticed having watched it loads of times but last night when watching it again, I had one of those 'where have I seen you before moments?'. Bear in mind the film was released in 2005...

I've never seen game of thrones but I know it was the young blonde lad that Katie Holmes saves when the shit goes down and that Batman gives his mask to. He's some dickhead king of something.

I've never seen game of thrones but I know it was the young blonde lad that Katie Holmes saves when the shit goes down and that Batman gives his mask to. He's some dickhead king of something.

Not seen Game of Thrones but pretty sure it's Mayor Carcetti out of The Wire.

I must re-watch that.

Yes... you're getting warmer. But what's his name?

Not seen Game of Thrones but pretty sure it's Mayor Carcetti out of The Wire.

I must re-watch that.

No! But he does play a character in GoT. Slimy bugger.