Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Watched The Hunger Games.

A very good film, think Battle Royale meets The Running Man but where kids get killed and you won't be far off. A lot better than I expected it to be considering the hype and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Just finished the 2nd book, need to see the film. Good to know its being recommended

this tonight......

stoogesgiveaway_banner.jpg

Was quite funny in places in an old fashioned kind of way,people who appreciate light hearted slapstick like Laurel & Hardy and Harold Lloyd might enjoy this,5/10

Cliff+Richard+-The+Young+Ones.jpg

Seen this early, not a big fan of musicals but this is one of the first musicals i ever seen. When I was younger I watched this a lot on video, watched it early its alright but noticed now the acting is shocking. I think this is the first time I've watched it in nearly seven years!

Just finished the book, so I think i'll give this a go.. Anyone seen it before? Technically it's more of a mini-series than a film but meh.

Stand,+The+(1994).jpg

Book is much better but the film's okay.

site_darkside_3d_packshot.jpg

Excellent documentary which looks at torture practices of the United States military in Afghanistan, Iraq and Guantanamo Bay.

Thought it was about getting a cab up Highfields lol