Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I think I'll give the new Total Recall a miss. If you're going to remake an Arnie classic and not involve multiple boobs and/or severed arms and give it a 12A certificate, what's the point?

Firstly it does in fact have a 3-breasteded girlly in the film. Several arms? I'm not sure turning it into a leicesterpool fantasy will actually make it better.

Watched Pulp Fiction for the first time ever yesterday. My god that's a good film! Also just finished watching The Kings Speech, wasn't expecting much but it was very good too. I actually wished that it had gone on a bit longer which is rare for me, usually when I watch a film I get a bit distracted.

Firstly it does in fact have a 3-breasteded girlly in the film. Several arms? I'm not sure turning it into a leicesterpool fantasy will actually make it better.

lol

Not several, severed! I'm thinking of the scene on the lift towards the end where Arnie holds him over the edge and the sides of the lift shaft take the blokes arms off. Can't remember who that actor was.

Can't believe they'd let triple boobs through on a 12a either.

What would constitute a Leicesterpool fantasy exactly?

lol

Not several, severed! I'm thinking of the scene on the lift towards the end where Arnie holds him over the edge and the sides of the lift shaft take the blokes arms off. Can't remember who that actor was.

Can't believe they'd let triple boobs through on a 12a either.

What would constitute a Leicesterpool fantasy exactly?

Michael Ironside loses an arm in every film directed by Paul Verhoven. It's his little joke. See Starship Troopers for the punchline.

In answer to your second question, posting dubious questions to an open forum in the hope of receiving titillating responses? Or is that magical reality? I can't distinguish between the two anymore. :ph34r:

Edited by sphericalfox

It was ok. There is plenty of action but if like me you were hoping the film would follow the original then you'll be a little disappointed.

If it was anything like the original I'd rather pluck my eyes out and stamp on them.

Apparently Shia LaBeouf's going to be partaking in a bit of unsimulated sex for Lars Von Triers next film. It surely can't be much worse than swinging through trees with monkeys in Indiana Jones.

Have you seen his co star?

susan-boyle.jpg