Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

5438_poster_iphone.jpg

Worst film I've seen in a long time. I do like Celebrity Juice but this was abysmal. Kelly Brook was the only reason I didn't walk out early

Doesn't even look funny on the trailer

I have to admit that I've never watched the guy on TV, my daughter thinks he's funny but every trailor I see just makes me feel sick. I cannot see myself wanting to watch anything with him in. Did he win big Brother or something?

I have to admit that I've never watched the guy on TV, my daughter thinks he's funny but every trailor I see just makes me feel sick. I cannot see myself wanting to watch anything with him in. Did he win big Brother or something?

He used to do Bo Selecta

Watched Cube last night.

Properly weird film, Didnt know what to think by the end.

It is strange, especially when the bald fella' got diced by that fence.

Doesn't even look funny on the trailer

No it doesn't and it's even worse on screen. I like Celeb Juice so I thought I'd give it a chance as a few mates wanted to go. I expected it to be cheesy but funny. It was cheesy and shit.

ryan-gosling-in-drive-007.jpg

Watched Drive last night. Was expecting an action film, which it kind of was, but it was more....I dunno, Noir? Quite slow paced at times which would usually bore me but I quite enjoyed it. Not sure about Gosling's character, seemed a bit too awkward.

movie.jpg

Simply awful, alot violent than the first one, a poor plot, bad acting, doesn't have the feel to a sequel whatsoever, nothing to do with the green street hooligans whatsoever. Green Street one was excellent but this is just a waste of money paid £15 for it in asda a couple of years ago felt robbed after I watched it. The whole film is a mess!

movie.jpg

Simply awful, alot violent than the first one, a poor plot, bad acting, doesn't have the feel to a sequel whatsoever, nothing to do with the green street hooligans whatsoever. Green Street one was excellent but this is just a waste of money paid £15 for it in asda a couple of years ago felt robbed after I watched it. The whole film is a mess!

If you like those kind of films,try NEDS or Awaydays