Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Managed to finally watch Cabin in the Woods. I think the majority of dud reviews that it has got, are simply not horror fans and 'didn't get it'. Other than the annoying 'stoner''s acting, I thought this was a competent and well written homage to every genre of horror of the last 50 years, which is a feat in itself! Though the ending was a bit a 'damp squid', the concept was inventive and reasonably inventive, though not masterfully directed.

I saw Tucker & Dale vs Evil the other night and was pleasantly surprised. There was a few good jokes and comedy screams so 7/10.

Edit : That film with Arnie in it on the last page does look like it might be good, never heard of it before.

Edited by El Empty

Logically speaking wouldn't this fall in the movies' timeline after S.H.I.E.L.D. approached Stark, meaning we should expect at least a cameo from SLJ or even an Avenger or 2?

i've read somewhere that this happens after the Avengers

Well worth the watch, thought it was hilarious personally lol

I didn't manage to watch it on Tuesday as I watched this steaming pile of shite below, but I will watch it before the end of the week no doubt.

Crooked-Arrows.jpg

A plot that's been done to death (The underdog triumphs) and nowhere near as good as other sports films with similar plots.

Anyone seen this yet? Going to give it a watch later if I don't fall a sleep first.

Edited by Leicfox