Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I just prefer the films he's had a hand in directing over his acting ones. But to be fair havent seen the one he won the oscar for yet, so cant comment on that one

me neither, I did think he was ace in Mystic river. But I agree with you I prefer to watch films he's directed rather than starred in.

Sean Penn = Legend

Agreed. Colors is one of the greatest films of all time and Penn played his part in that. He's been at the top of his game for at least 15 years and speaks his mind about things others daren't open their mouths about. Legend for real.

Plus he was baggin Madge when she was in her heydey. Respect

Edited by El Empty

Curious case of Brad Pitt: Not a bad film, was I the only one thinking that it would had made the film a bit more magic if the clock had started running normally and he lived his life again?

House Bunny (The Birds DVD pick): Average geek to hotty american movie. The saving grace was lots of fit women.

Watched 'There Will Be Blood' last night, great film and daniel day lewis performance is possibly the best I've ever seen.

"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD!!!!"

Not seen it yet, but will (it's on my Sky+) but they always show that seen!!

Watched 'There Will Be Blood' last night, great film and daniel day lewis performance is possibly the best I've ever seen.

I went a bit over the top of me tbh, I thought Lewis was very good none the less. Maybe I was looking for some kind of hidden meaning far too much considering the whole connection between Texans and Oil.

I watched Gran Torino on Friday night. - 9/10. One of the best films I've seen in a very long time. The story is original, no complications and relevant across the world. Proper film-making and how refreshing. Eastwood is superb, the young lad opposite less so but the script is spot on too. Also, I found it incredibly sad.

I went a bit over the top of me tbh, I thought Lewis was very good none the less. Maybe I was looking for some kind of hidden meaning far too much considering the whole connection between Texans and Oil.

I watched Gran Torino on Friday night. - 9/10. One of the best films I've seen in a very long time. The story is original, no complications and relevant across the world. Proper film-making and how refreshing. Eastwood is superb, the young lad opposite less so but the script is spot on too. Also, I found it incredibly sad.

Good film!!

I watched the 'curious case of benjamin button' or whatever it's called, 5 out of 10!!

I couldn't understand why it was so highly rated, and why brad pitts performance was so rated!! It starts off well but gets very boring!!!

Watched "No Country for old Men"

Very good, but i didn't like the ending.. a bit lame... :(

Fantastic film, i read the book first so knew what was coming. Plus the end is good as you arent expecting that ending (cant say much without ruining it), all depends on what you were focusing on during the film

Does anyone know where the book thread is?

I need some good book recommendations

Same here i've just finsihed all mine. Any luck finding it?