Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

That's correct.

I am known round these parts as Tiny Tim, but he had one leg if i'm right?

I dont have any legs. Just one big stump.

lol lol lol

Im pissed, forgive me!!!

lol I bet that makes getting around pretty difficult!

Although, I'm pretty sure the real Tiny Tim had two legs. He was just sick with something in A Christmas Carol, I think.

lol I bet that makes getting around pretty difficult!

Although, I'm pretty sure the real Tiny Tim had two legs. He was just sick with something in A Christmas Carol, I think.

I'm sick of being so popular around christmas time if that counts?!

Pissed up bitches all over me!!

Watched Dead Poet's Society for the very first time yesterday. Great movie, one of the best modern dramas.

And Robin Williams does a wonderful job as the English teacher.

Did he improve their English?

Watched Dead Poet's Society for the very first time yesterday. Great movie, one of the best modern dramas.

And Robin Williams does a wonderful job as the English teacher.

One of my favourite ever films, a classic.

Excrement, that's what I think of Mr. J. Evans Pritchard!

One of my favourite ever films, a classic.

Excrement, that's what I think of Mr. J. Evans Pritchard!

Don't you think the ending is lame though, all these students getting on their desks in respect to the teacher they just got fired.

trouble with the curve - 4/10

Clint is good but the film has so many '2 finger down the throat' moments, and the plot is so predictable you can see it coming a mile off, and I still havent seen a decent performace from justin timberlake,he's such a bland actor.

Don't you think the ending is lame though, all these students getting on their desks in respect to the teacher they just got fired.

Not really, it makes me cry.

Can't really blame the students.

I can't wait for Peter Jackson's new project - Janet and John. He's going to be playing out the action over four films this time, which will include extra scenes with Pat the dog, expand on their relationship with mother and father, and introducing the character of Fredrico, who is mother's secret lover.

So any news on this new planned Carry on film? Last time i heard it been scrapped due to the death of peter rodgers, but then i heard not longer after it was still going to be remade but it the whole thing was going to be rewritten, but that was six months ago heard nothing since.

So any news on this new planned Carry on film? Last time i heard it been scrapped due to the death of peter rodgers, but then i heard not longer after it was still going to be remade but it the whole thing was going to be rewritten, but that was six months ago heard nothing since.

It's probably because there's only an audience of one should this abhorrent idea ever see the light of day.