Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I've seen parts of it myself and the only thing worth watching is Jennifer Aniston of course, i kinda feel sorry for her now, her husband dumps her and she ends up in low budget crap comedy's. I've heard over the years she's auditioned for many big roles but got turned down. I'm sad to say she's another actress that as been typecast, she played Rachel in friends too long and this is the result. The best film she's appeared in since was Bruce Almighty since then it's been quite a long list of crap films. Okay Marley and Me was alright very sad ending though.

To be fair though she's probably done the best out of all the friends characters. Bruce Almighty, Along Came Polly, Office Space and Derailed (which wasn't a comedy) are all good films.

I know what you mean, but low budget crap comedies are all the rage these days, sadly.

Just watched this again... The pictures are indescribable...what a beautiful planet.

movieposter.jpg?v=734a3b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU&wide=1

there are two options -

1. watch the movie with the sound turned off and just enjoy the AWESOME photography.

2. watch and listen to the film and listen to the scary stuff (there is some positivity at the end :) )

saw this the other day too..... simply a stuning film!

Very wordy and some consider hard going, but a wonderful example of brilliant acting and a well written film.

Day lewis must win any award he wants to and sally field is also outstanding

lincoln-film.jpg

Started watching Lincoln last night. Didn't have the patience for it. Skipped through the last two hours in about five minutes, didn't look very interesting. Probably won't watch it properly.

Saw looper on a flight last month, didn't think much to it but then could barely hear it over the engines. Might try it again.

Really struggling to find decent movies lately. Beasts of the southern wild is the only one I've seen lately that sticks in the memory.

Once Upon a Time in America was on Film4 last night.

onceuponatimeinamerica.jpg

Brilliant film, one of the best.

Absolutely brilliant piece of work. Have to watch the full version mind, think you can only get it on DVD, lasts about 4 and a half hours. De Niro is incredible.

220px-Mercuryrisingposter.jpg

Watched this last night, it started off good first an hour was alright went down hill from then on, the ending is kind off anti-climactic. Also the way they portray an autistic kid is all wrong.

j4o7ArgHsxKQm5UZliXPpFnlRTA.jpg

Watched this aswell, couldn't understand it. What was the plot about? Yes 1996 euro's but what did Rachel Weisz character got to do with all this?

Just been and purchased Skyfall from HMV (going to miss that shop) and watch it tonight, didn't make it to the Cinema to see it so quite excited.

You realise that bond movies are Sci-fi don't you?