Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I've got that on disc to watch but I really don't fancy it. I've also got Company of Heroes which I'm told is good but I've never heard of it.

Me neither. I've seen a few trailers and clips and it really looks like one of those films that is purely made so that people will say 'the special effects were amazing' and I hate films like that. What's more, the special effects actually look really unrealistic. Is it just me or do computer animated effects look really obvious and crap?

Anyway, just so this isn't just me judging a film before I've seen it, my parents went to see it and said it was basically what I thought it was going to be. My mum really wanted to see it and was very disappointed.

Watched The Butterfly Effect tonight, I thought it was fairly good although I didn't like the message that if you mess with the space/time continuum things will work out eventually :P

Syston Fox - Try "Stardust" a great family fantasy movie with the plus of Michele Pfeifer.

The recent Batman trilogy were exceedingly good too. No.2 was fantastic.

Bought my copy of Skyfall on bluray courtesy of the Sainsbury's offer and thought it was brilliant.

Found it much better than the rather dry and dull Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Yes, it might be a little unrealistic but it was a damn sight more fun to watch.

[bond runs and jumps on the end of the train, hanging on the door as the female conductor looks at him in confusion]

James Bond: Open the door, please!

[Conductor still stares at him]

James Bond: Open the door!

[Conductor finally opens the door before Bond walks in]

James Bond: Health and Safety. Carry on.

lol

Great stuff.

Is it just me or do computer animated effects look really obvious and crap?

I think they're rubbish. And all this fake background stuff that's popping up is awful.

Somebody recommend me 10 films to watch. I'll download ANY I haven't already seen.

Midnight Run is decent.