Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

A film called Coma is about to start on channel 5

it's a remake of the Michael Douglas 80's film,produced by Ridley & Tony Scott

Edited by rico

Went to see Hangover 3 the other week. It was good and worth a watch but certainly not as funny as the other two.

Caught most of law abiding citizen last night, decent.

Watched a strange film last night. Multiplicity with Michael Keaton. He was a construction engineer who was cloned because he was overworked. Finished up having 3 duplicates each one reducing in quality. The last one being a bit dumb. Quite funny in parts.

MV5BMTQ4MzcyODU1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDY5

Edited by Rincewind

Caught most of law abiding citizen last night, decent.

I watched that too. It was better than I remember.

Have got Gangster Squad to watch later. Watched St.George's day yesterday-it was ok, some terrible acting but a fair bit of drugs & murder if that's your thing. Also watched Three Kings yesterday, semi-decent.

Have been given City of God to watch by a mate as well, he can't believe I haven't seen it before.

I watched that too. It was better than I remember.

Have got Gangster Squad to watch later. Watched St.George's day yesterday-it was ok, some terrible acting but a fair bit of drugs & murder if that's your thing. Also watched Three Kings yesterday, semi-decent.

Have been given City of God to watch by a mate as well, he can't believe I haven't seen it before.

watched Gangster Squad couple of weeks ago,good film

Finally got around to Iron Man 3. Was okay. A few plot holes, but good, as expected, dialogue from Shane Black, and fairly good direction.

Watched Stoker. Broody, well acted, and exceptional direction. Unfortunately it has Nicole 'stiff-faced' Kidman in it, which for me, detracts from a fairly good movie. I look forward to Chan-wook Park's next english language picture. If you've not seen is other work, definitely check out his Vengeance trilogy before they get remade!

Also managed to squeeze in Identity Thief. Stealing the basic premise of Planes, Trains and Automobiles to some degree, there were some amusing bits, but overall lame, and could have been better.

OldBoy is phenomenal but Sympathy is a bit raw and I thought Lady was crap, to be honest.

Livid it got sold for remake but at least Lee, Brolin and Jackson should make it interesting. Curious to see how much they water down some of the more obvious tabboo.

OldBoy is phenomenal but Sympathy is a bit raw and I thought Lady was crap, to be honest.

Livid it got sold for remake but at least Lee, Brolin and Jackson should make it interesting. Curious to see how much they water down some of the more obvious tabboo.

Aye.

Spoiler text in white: I wonder how they'll deal with the fvcking-your-daughter/sister angle (from what I remember that was the only really massive taboo thing). Chopping off tongues and chomping an octopus will be fine, I'm sure.

Edited by leicsmac

I was with someone today (he was a guest on the Big Donut) from the Phoenix who is in the process of making his first full length feature film. It is called The Fort and set in Germany towards the end of WW2 and tells the story of four German soldiers and their relisation that the war is lost and they reflect on their lives.