Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Going to see what films are on Iplay watching bikes going round and round a race track is boring.

Billy Elliott Seen it

Don't Worry About Me

Handripper Drama about a nightclub

Man Of The Year looks like a comedy Well sort of Robin Williams is in it and I like him.

I thought it was alright.

Just watched Man of the Year. Quite enjoyed it. Robin Williams seemed right for the part. Very natual playing a satirical chat host who jokingly says he'll run for President and gets great backing and support.

Going to see what else is on. I tried those links but the ads annoyed me wasn't expecting them.

Just watched V For Vendetta, top film! defiantly worth a watch.

One of those films I can happily watch time and again.

Watched 'The Town' tonight. Story about a gang who do bank raids in Boston and one of em gets involved with the woman who's the bank manager from the first raid. 7/10 I'd say.

Watched 'The Town' tonight. Story about a gang who do bank raids in Boston and one of em gets involved with the woman who's the bank manager from the first raid. 7/10 I'd say.

My sister loves that film yet refuses to watch Heat. Which is stupid as they're pretty much the same film, except Heat has a superior cast.

When will she admit she just watches films where she fancies the lead actor?

Really liked "The Town". Had the same feel as "Heat", which is arguably my fave film of all time. 

Just looked at those links. One of them has Game of Thrones but asking for agreement for parental control (age0 It's the Special Is that a forerunner to the series? Still reading the book though.

Are the streams safe? I worry about viruses being attached ans having to download players.

Watched Ted for the first time yesterday and was impressed.

Ted's really fun - if you watch it after a dozen beers, a few shots of Jägermeister and a snort of cocaine.

Other than that, it's more or less unfunny, boring and... weird. C'mon - a ****ing talking teddybear as the protagonist?

They only used a virtual being so that nonsene like Ted would not be classified as sexist in the first place. It's what is called "comedy" nowadays.

There's nothing smart about it.

The creators must've been pretty high on dope when they wrote the script - and I don't want to know what the producers were smoking.

That wahlburg seems like a reet willy puller in real life and all. Got done for attempted murder in his youth as well as being in trouble numerous times for racially motivated assaults. A class A scumbag by all accounts.

Plus he's a terrible actor.

I'm seriously underwhelmed by the current flow of summer blockbusters and just about had it with superhero movies.

It's inflationary - the US produce more movies than the market can actually swallow.

Tell m about it, I was fed up with them 5 years ago. What is so popular about them? They're kids films trying to be dark thrillers.