Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

The amount of horror films that have came out over the past month or two is ridiculous, nearly all of them are shit as well.

trying to find a good film to watch but can't seem to find one worth watching.

i like horrors too mate and agree,will put on here if i see any decent ones

Seconded, fantastic film. The first 30 minutes or so are some of the best in cinematic history.

Agreed,

I actually watched a documentary about Saving Private Ryan last week. Interviewed some veterans from the D-Day landings on that particular beach and they said the film was as close to real life as you could get.

Guest MattP

Seconded, fantastic film. The first 30 minutes or so are some of the best in cinematic history.

Thirded.

The opening half hour is incredible and really brings home the reality of World War Two. The rest is pretty damn good as well.

I wonder if there ever going to reboot Captain Scarlet? They brought it back on ITV a few years ago using CGI, it wasn't bad but wasn't good either. I think if they could get somebody like Christopher Nolan or Sam Mendes to direct it, then i can see this idea taking off. Javier Bardem as Captain Black?

Edited by Leicesterpool

Have you not seen the trailer. It's dreadful.  :nono: 

I'm a De Niro fan. What can I say. 

Although If I have to be brutally honest, pretty much everything he has been in since around 2000 onwards has been poor, although his performances in them haven't been. 

His older stuff is incredible but I'll always watch a film with him in. He's the reason why I got into acting when I was younger. Up there with the finest screen actors of all time, although not based on his later films. lol 

BBC three. The Rock Just starting.

I love Ed Harris as an actor, I think he's brilliant. But there's a thing on Youtube where he was recorded on the set of The Rock just going ape shit. Presume it's still on there anyway, 

I love Ed Harris as an actor, I think he's brilliant. But there's a thing on Youtube where he was recorded on the set of The Rock just going ape shit. Presume it's still on there anyway, 

He hauled off and lamped James Cameron on the set of The Abyss too. Though that one was justified as Cameron left him in a water tank without oxygen for longer than he expected to force him to method act running out of air.