Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Remakes hardly ever reach the perfection of the original - the original South Korean "Oldboy" was a masterpiece in terms of raw violence and offered a unique story.

This one, however, is just a rehash. I won't go and see it. Just another proof that original scripts are hard to come by, so Hollywood sets out recycling whatever they can get into their hands.

Or they go out and make a sequel or a prequel, such as this one:

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/dumb-and-dumber-2-will-start-shooting-in-september/312477

Somebody help please.

I was watching Training Day for the millionth time last night and the same question bugs me every time.

Just before they go on a chase Alonso (Denzel Washington) says "stay off of the rover"

Anybody know what this means?

Tried googling it and everything lol

Thanks

Somebody help please.

I was watching Training Day for the millionth time last night and the same question bugs me every time.

Just before they go on a chase Alonso (Denzel Washington) says "stay off of the rover"

Thanks

Cease radio transmissions

Somebody help please.

Thanks

I think it means keep off the radio.

edit.oops beaten too it.

Edited by purpleronnie

Somebody help please.

Thanks

i think it means stop molesting your dog.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Pacific Rim= awesome, this is what Godzilla should have been like.

Love the soundtrack, fits it perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DABGdvCOs4

Best descriptions I've heard about this movie is that it is like a live action Anime, (unlike that shite Transformers rubbish,) and Gundam vs' Godzilla

Edited by ithuriel

Not out till August 1st. I wonder how you got a copy of this! ;)

Don't worry Mikey if you don't catch it in the cinema, it'll be out in Morrison's bargain dvd bin pretty soon. In fact, I'm surprised they've wasted valuable money on the distribution to the cinema in the first place.

Don't worry Mikey if you don't catch it in the cinema, it'll be out in Morrison's bargain dvd bin pretty soon. In fact, I'm surprised they've wasted valuable money on the distribution to the cinema in the first place.

lol well I actually will watch it, being a De Niro fan.