Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Had no idea that it was Will Wheaton playing the main kid. Knew I recognized him from somewhere.

Shame the other kids didn't really go on to become stars, you'd have thought after that they could do whatever they wanted.

'The fat kid from Stand By Me is now married to Rebecca Romijn. Can you believe that? I swear to God. Look it up on the internet. Doesn't that piss you off?'

Perfect, genius. They've played Vladimir and Estragon in Waiting for Godot together, so that chemistry should translate for the part of the biopic where they're waiting for their agent to phone.

Have you considered a career in casting?

Newpz6k.jpg

lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best things I've ever seen.

As for the "fat kid" from Stand By Me... 

155065842-pictured-jerry-oconnell-as-qui

Quinn Mallory, yo!!

Perfect, genius. They've played Vladimir and Estragon in Waiting for Godot together, so that chemistry should translate for the part of the biopic where they're waiting for their agent to phone.

Have you considered a career in casting?

Newpz6k.jpg

I must admit, I didn't realize it could work so well. Maybe I do have a hidden talent for this sort of thing  :dunno:

Apocalypse Now, drags a bit dunnit? Felt like it could easily be an hour shorter.

Did you watch the Redux version? They added a lot of scenes that make it far too long and ruins the flow of the film. The original version is so much better.

Apocalypse Now, drags a bit dunnit? Felt like it could easily be an hour shorter.

I think it's really overrated. The first 3rd was good, the 2nd 3rd was ok, but I found the last 3rd disappointing. In terms of vietnam films I liked Platoon and Full Metal Jacket a lot more.

watching robo cop. I dont think a film has made me like and hate a villian as much as Clarence Boddecker.

I hear their remaking robo cop, it will probably be awful though.

"just give me my fvcking phone call"

He's a great villain. "I don't like cops and cops don't like me.... Give the man a hand!"

Watched "Only God Forgives", Nicolas Winding Refn's new film. I'm a bit underwhelmed by it to be honest considering I loved his previous work such as Drive, Valhalla Rising and the Pusher films.