Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I was a little disappointed by the ending tbh.

Likewise.

I hate being a cliché fanboy but it really disappointed me how greatly they oversimplified three awesome films. Well... two awesome films and a great series.

I appreciate they had a lot of chopping down to do but they really didn't have to change the characters as much as they did.

I do enjoy the Departed but it's not a shadow of what it could have been.

Well I watched that 'Wanted' film, Jolie playing it cool on the eye...

Good action film with some decent special effects. I liked how the chap ended up in the Dodge Viper after what seemed like one or two 360 handbrake turns.

Also, is it possible to curve bullets from a gun like that?

Morgan Freeman = :worship:

"What the fook have you done lately". :D

the_wrestler_poster1.jpg

:wub:

Great film, i thought Mickey Rourke was so good i watched another new one of his last night.

Killshot...

killshot-poster.jpg

Beautiful Carmen Colson and her ironworker husband Wayne are placed in the Federal Witness Protection program after witnessing an extortion scheme go wrong. Thinking they are at last safe, they are targeted by an experienced intimidating hit man and a psychopathic young upstart killer. The ensuing struggle will test Carmen to the limit.

Another great performance from Rourke, the man is just so cool, films good too. 8/10

Edited by Leicfox

Watched Seven Pounds (Will smith).

I heard it had bad reviews, it wasnt that bad. What I had heard was the movie was pretty tough to watch not knowing what was happening during the movie until the big reveal at the end.

I can't believe anyone who watches it wont get whats going on or what will happen in the end, its not just obvious it pretty much shows you at the start.

You might not get every little detail thats going to happen but its not surprise.

Edited by purpleronnie

I watched Slumdog Millionaire yesterday, I downloaded it a few weeks back and was bored yesterday so I gave it a go and to my surprise I actually enjoyed it.

I need to catch up with some recent films so I better check what has been released on leechers lately.

:)

Watched Blood Diamond last night too. Pretty good I thought, an interesting insight at the very least.

Probably the first film where I actually credit DiCaprio for being a real "actor". He does make a really good impression and has grown tremendously in his acting recently. I always thought of him as the eternal babyface - "Titanic" et al.

lol

"Fists of Fury!"...

First I thought it was an old 70ies blackbloitation flick, then I noticed the CGI effects and the stunts... Classic - looks very well done style-wise. Whomever did art, costumes and set dec obviously learned his/her lesson well. And then the hairdos!!! :thumbup:

Edited by Alexei

Went to see Marley and Me today.... I'm not a cryer, but god I had to fight it back!!! As I looked about I didn't see anyone who wasn't wiping tears out of their eyes!!!

It won't win any awards, but it's good enough to draw you in and leave you sobbing like a little baby at the end. Especially if you have a dog!!!!

Went to see Marley and Me today.... I'm not a cryer, but god I had to fight it back!!! As I looked about I didn't see anyone who wasn't wiping tears out of their eyes!!!

It won't win any awards, but it's good enough to draw you in and leave you sobbing like a little baby at the end. Especially if you have a dog!!!!

I hope your mascara didn't run. :whistle:

Edited by Webbo

Watched this Friday night. The Missus was in floods. Stupid when you know what coming. Me I was fine